Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 62

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.2k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago
interesting
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n


thanks Jess, how you doing?! Hope you’re enjoying the holiday season 😎

yup im enjoying I love December!! And the holidays🥳🥳🥳🥳. I enjoy the tree lightenings and Xmas carols and Xmas tv shows like how the grinch stole Xmas etc and seeing English holiday movies.
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Slander. Past Lives was such a beautiful movie. My heart hurt.

hello shallo ur Xmas plans.
hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Kynki Saas(Jayaji) bhi Kabhi Bahu (Aish) thi……smiley36

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago



Who are you serving cupcakes to in that sexy lingerie, Jess?


IMG_0530.jpeg




Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala



Who are you serving cupcakes to in that sexy lingerie, Jess?


IMG_0530.jpeg




thanks it’s not a cupcake but a latte with whipped cream and mine.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".