Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
kya kya drama hojata hai yahan pe. i always miss it

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I still haven't watched anything this beautiful man is in. Only know him from these two songs 🥰
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X20tWrpYAA4
idk about the second one but never watch the trash serial that the first ost is from 🤚🏼


Grumpy, here are the pictures. I want my picture drawn by Aditya 
It was a vanilla plot and the whole movie was in the trailer itself. I feel weird when stuff like this gets hyped to Oscar level. The dialogues were bland too
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k