Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.1k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n


Wait, so you're telling me this exit strategy was your way of going postal? 😢 Take a breather girl, sure, but who has ever succeeded in escaping this dump “for good” 😕 … n thank god for that in your case. let's not go making grand resolutions – and by "grand," I mean it in the least flattering way possible. 😤

Even I was getting bored by this site.🤦

Then this girl is breather. Made sure I am glued to screen again. I am grinning like idiot now 😄😄

1243752 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

I want to go back to pre-covid days when I didn’t login for YEARS. I was so much more productive then. I’ve tried hibernating and all I did was check the forum WITHOUT an account every day, fighting that stupid sign up window popping up every three seconds blocking my view. smiley36

Let’s see how I go. The only hope I can give you is that my success rate of achieving any of my new year’s resolution for the past 31 years has been a strong and solid 0%


Count me in on that club. smiley36 My ny resolutions barely come to fruition too. Mostly because they are pretty grand as well. so here’s to grand resolutions that never actually pan out. Cheers. 😏 😘

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

WTF is this sorcery? Ever since I adopted this new identity, all I can think about is the song meri saason mein tu hai samaaya, mera jeevan toh hai tera saaayaa.

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ok.. I looked and looked for a jaya song that I could post..to no avail. This will have to do for you ex-FF..the closest thing to jaya is rekha no?


take care FF




https://youtu.be/XJguMcymgMo?si=dBNzVixQsChkq1SB


Hi SmittenKitt3n...bye SmittenKitt3n smiley28

1243752 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Even I was getting bored by this site.🤦

Then this girl is breather. Made sure I am glued to screen again. I am grinning like idiot now 😄😄


that’s sweet of you 💜 on account of being shwetha of the forum, did you watch Archie’s and agastya’s performance (or lack there of) in it? If you did, say yes and no more than that. smiley36

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n


that’s sweet of you 💜 on account of being shwetha of the forum, did you watch Archie’s and agastya’s performance (or lack there of) in it? If you did, say yes and no more than that. smiley36

Yessmiley36

1243752 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

WTF is this sorcery? Ever since I adopted this new identity, all I can think about is the song meri saason mein tu hai samaaya, mera jeevan toh hai tera saaayaa.


smiley36 smiley36

On another note, did the thought ever cross your mind that Shahrukh might become your cinematic offspring before you slipped into this Jaya avatar? not even for a split second, huh? 😂

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n


smiley36 smiley36

On another note, did the thought ever cross your mind that Shahrukh might become your cinematic offspring before you slipped into this Jaya avatar? not even for a split second, huh? 😂

Absolutely, I can assure you that not a single thought process went through these brain cells. I’m slightly feeling like an incestuous predator preying on my cinematic offspring with this username of mine. 🥲

1243752 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

Ok.. I looked and looked for a jaya song that I could post..to no avail. This will have to do for you ex-FF..the closest thing to jaya is rekha no?


take care FF




https://youtu.be/XJguMcymgMo?si=dBNzVixQsChkq1SB


Hi SmittenKitt3n...bye SmittenKitt3n smiley28


I wish I could listen to the song, but I couldnt go past the first 10 seconds. It’s an Amitabh Bachchan song that you knew about. Let me let that sink in. Bye sul 💃

1243752 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Absolutely, I can assure you that not a single thought process went through these brain cells. I’m slightly feeling like an incestuous predator preying on my cinematic offspring with this username of mine. 🥲


I don’t know what to say FF. serves you right for tossing all your brain cells out the window and transforming from Aishwarya of the forum to Jaya Bachchan. 😤 here, lemme rub some salt to this injury. smiley36

Image

smiley36

Edited by SmittenKitt3n - 2 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".