Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.1k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n


Geez FF, I always thought New Year's resolutions were for pedestrian things, you know, like a fresh start, working out, turning over a new leaf, and all that boring jazz. Should I go all in and change my username to AbhishekNo1Fan? Maybe that'll help people warm up to him too. smiley36 How am I gonna look at your username and that pic for a whole year? Forget about me, I can hear hearts breaking as I speak. smiley36smiley36

Smitten smiley31

....

I should have been remained Shwetasmiley36

Image

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n


Geez FF, I always thought New Year's resolutions were for pedestrian things, you know, like a fresh start, working out, turning over a new leaf, and all that boring jazz. Should I go all in and change my username to AbhishekNo1Fan? Maybe that'll help people warm up to him too. smiley36 How am I gonna look at your username and that pic for a whole year? Forget about me, I can hear hearts breaking as I speak. smiley36smiley36

If I have to endure AbhishekNo1Fan for a whole year, I might disown him from my will.

So my actual resolution was to delete my whole forum account for good and actually break away from this stupid site addiction. The first step was changing my username as I was attached to that identity. Now that I’ve become JayaBachan, I’m hoping that the username and DP will turn me off from India Forums for good. 😂

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n


Geez FF, I always thought New Year's resolutions were for pedestrian things, you know, like a fresh start, working out, turning over a new leaf, and all that boring jazz. Should I go all in and change my username to AbhishekNo1Fan? Maybe that'll help people warm up to him too. smiley36 How am I gonna look at your username and that pic for a whole year? Forget about me, I can hear hearts breaking as I speak. smiley36smiley36


No no hearts aren't breaking. I will make everyone's e-dreams come true ..as FingerFetish .. shame I can't have d3vil and My FF Account at the same time


FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

FF: I like you so much d3vil

D3vil: can you say it again

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

LMAO! smiley37

Everyone will know this is the actual situation. Karthik calling Karthik.

Image

Posted: 2 years ago

Welcome back smitten

1243752 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

If I have to endure AbhishekNo1Fan for a whole year, I might disown him from my will.

So my actual resolution was to delete my whole forum account for good and actually break away from this stupid site addiction. The first step was changing my username as I was attached to that identity. Now that I’ve become JayaBachan, I’m hoping that the username and DP will turn me off from India Forums for good. 😂


Wait, so you're telling me this exit strategy was your way of going postal? 😢 Take a breather girl, sure, but who has ever succeeded in escaping this dump “for good” 😕 … n thank god for that in your case. let's not go making grand resolutions – and by "grand," I mean it in the least flattering way possible. 😤

1243752 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Smitten smiley31

....

I should have been remained Shwetasmiley36

Image


hey shwetha :) yeah I know, you missed out on the family reunion for sure. smiley36

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

LMAO! smiley37

Everyone will know this is the actual situation. Karthik calling Karthik.

Image


Na uh 😏 this is the situation.. mmm some FF anyone?

Image

1243752 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Welcome back smitten


thanks Jess, how you doing?! Hope you’re enjoying the holiday season 😎

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n


Wait, so you're telling me this exit strategy was your way of going postal? 😢 Take a breather girl, sure, but who has ever succeeded in escaping this dump “for good” 😕 … n thank god for that in your case. let's not go making grand resolutions – and by "grand," I mean it in the least flattering way possible. 😤

I want to go back to pre-covid days when I didn’t login for YEARS. I was so much more productive then. I’ve tried hibernating and all I did was check the forum WITHOUT an account every day, fighting that stupid sign up window popping up every three seconds blocking my view. smiley36

Let’s see how I go. The only hope I can give you is that my success rate of achieving any of my new year’s resolution for the past 31 years has been a strong and solid 0%

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".