Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Abhir won't be introduced 99% I am also sure , because TRP pulling factor is " bechari orphaned FL" entire story circles usually around the next generation FLs .... Tears, sufferings , fighting and blunders by FL loved by TRP givers ..... 

Abhir coming has 1% chance ...it will be rarest of rare ... usually daughter in law get mentally tortured and insulted not Jamai Raja on ITV smiley36

Uska koi track bhi Nahi banta ab. Right now they are heavily playing on “orphan” but she has a family she does not know. 

Abhir ko laaya toh Abhimanyu ka bhi mention hoga which is not possible. 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

"Tumhara chehra saaf bata raha hai ki tumhari zindagi mei koi toh THI" 💀💀💀

Who will tell her? smiley18

His face... she's gotten that far seeing his face... his face will lead her to her answer space smiley29smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Indira, I always love your positive approach to this show smiley27 and so far all your predictions - Akshara loved Abhinav, trp will fall after Abhinav's exit, ManRa will never marry again, Birlas will be wiped off, heck you even said "What if AkshNav ki beti be named Abhira?" smiley7 but for some reason I don't have lot of hopes anymore...

Again, I want this generation to succeed for altogether different reason, you know smiley2, but I am still little pessimistic given the state of all RS ka show... And personally I don't like plots of love triangle involving sisters... 

I’m hoping once Ruhi finds out abhira is her sister she’ll back off and the two couples will move on in their marriages… the 2 sisters one man love triangle is very distasteful..I also don’t like it 👍