Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Udaan bharte bharte fir se kitchen mai ja giri smiley36

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Don’t worry, the axe will be blessed if it slays a royal entity like Acharya Dukhmukh smiley37

I've changed my mind. My axe refuses to be touched by this codger. Hadtaal pe baith gayi wo... Kuch bhi kar is budhe se mera peecha chuda...☹️

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 5 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

Any guesses who this character would be? Samar's son?

Screenshot_20231213_213052_Chrome.jpg

Never thought a famous show like Anupamaa from a big PH like DKP would be begging hiring like this smiley37 

I thought there’d be lines upon lines of people wanting to do this show smiley37smiley37

Itne desperate hain kya DKP smiley37smiley37

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Itni acchai tolerate nahi hoti hai. He is toooo good for this world. He should be sent to another world immediately to taste the cream rolls there and review them. Nihayati ghatiya Buddha smiley7

Egjactly.. Satan has approved for a cream roll competition amongst hell dwellers to see who makes the best rolls. They have finalised Dukhmukh Budha as their sole judge. Just watching his ticking clock kyunki jaayega to ye budha narak me hi. 

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Never thought a famous show like Anupamaa from a big PH like DKP would be begging hiring like this smiley37 

I thought there’d be lines upon lines of people wanting to do this show smiley37smiley37

Itne desperate hain kya DKP smiley37smiley37

Because all this is last min plan, ad karne ka time nahi mila so insta is the best source

They have nothing in place or planned, its all sudden like Kinjal’s exit interviews and her comeback …within 2 weeks time , or Titu coming and exiting 😂😂

Edited by Dee-Dee - 5 months ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

Any guesses who this character would be? Samar's son?

Screenshot_20231213_213052_Chrome.jpg

Baltic will give birth to Dukhmukh's son before dying. No wonder they want a cream colour young boy.

Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Was about to ask her that who is KA but you people are amazing khoti anu and kameeni anupamaasmiley37

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No idea which person brings just 10$ in cash with them in their handbag when moving in from a different country. 

Bekaar ka melodrama.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I hope that Americans are saved from her bhashans and suri suri suri...Hopefully they will gather enough strength to bear this Upma in Amreekaaa..smiley39

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

The audacity to copy that scene!!!!! smiley7

And that with this Buddha Manish from the show that never ends (he is from the same generation as the OG akshara) smiley37

BKWAS is sasta copy of MAAAA +YHM

YRKKH new gen is copy of GHKKPM gen 1

Toh DKP decided to try and up their standards by now copying a movie and not their own or another ITV/Sitara show