Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

In the future Salman may have to pick a younger female co-star smiley20

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Neither WC nor Diwali had been an excuse as both events gave people other things to do than going to the movies...

And please don't take Animal as a comparison...Tiger 3 and Animal have nothing in common, not even in the Action department (and I don't mean it in a bad way for Tiger 3 but in a criticising one relative to Animal with it's crudely sensational and overbloodied action).

After the first week already the copied movie would have got circulated.

Animal getting the audience's footfalls only says something about how much people got inticed by what the movie probably would give to the respective viewer and what I suppose, it had been mostly quite basic highs (if one gets what I mean).

I didn't expect Tiger 3 doing well with the release marketing which even was affected in overseas territory (it was the cricket  w o r l d c u p...with India reaching the final...and Diwali on Sunday was also celebrated overseas.

Sacnilk:

https://www.sacnilk.com/news/Tiger_3_Box_Office_Collection_Day_Wise_Worldwide

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Thank you for being your authentic self. This forum is filled with people who will never own up to anything and will go to great lengths to shove everything under a rug, It was refreshing to read this smiley27

srkat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

@Clochette  copied film? I didn't understand that part you wrote!

@Shaitan-Haiwan  thank you so much for your feedback! In life in general, I have struggled a lot with being my authentic self, so any progress that I make towards being my most authentic self and receiving appreciation for it makes me feel proud! Thank you 🙏 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Well, I suppose (and also got aware) that for major movies pirated copies would circulate on the Net (rather early after the release)...or am I mistaken?

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

elevations nahi tha

aur pak ke bare ma zaida thi movie smiley36

waise worldcup nh hota to 350 tha 

All those factors remain, but more importantly, what I saw was lack of pre-release buzz amongst family audiences. Post-release, the WOM was negative-ish. If it had a positive WOM, family audiences would have turned up. That didn't happen.

Pathaan/Jawan/Animal had an insane buzz going in. And, the WOM was positive too post-release. With Gadar 2, masses turned up big time followed by a positive WOM.

Tiger 3 could have done a Gadar 2, but as a movie, it was an anti-Gadar, and nobody's interested in such narratives anymore.

Salman is back in his 00s phase where he still has the masses but family audiences are missing. Like a reverse SRK, during the 2010s, where family audiences turned up but the core mass belt was missing.

Srkat, you didn't get your prediction wrong. No one would have expected YRF to botch the narrative of Tiger 3 like they did. Gadar 2 has shown the power of patriotic machismo. This was anything but that.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filmistan

All those factors remain, but more importantly, what I saw was lack of pre-release buzz amongst family audiences. Post-release, the WOM was negative-ish. If it had a positive WOM, family audiences would have turned up. That didn't happen.

Pathaan/Jawan/Animal had an insane buzz going in. And, the WOM was positive too post-release. With Gadar 2, masses turned up big time followed by a positive WOM.

Tiger 3 could have done a Gadar 2, but as a movie, it was an anti-Gadar, and nobody's interested in such narratives anymore.

Salman is back in his 00s phase where he still has the masses but family audiences are missing. Like a reverse SRK, during the 2010s, where family audiences turned up but the core mass belt was missing.

Srkat, you didn't get your prediction wrong. No one would have expected YRF to botch the narrative of Tiger 3 like they did. Gadar 2 has shown the power of patriotic machismo. This was anything but that.

nah re post 00 bhut kaharb tha bhai

abhi KKBKKJ bh 70lacs footfalls le aye wo bhi post pendemic ma is movie ka chalana imposible tha itna bhi LOL 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

abhi KKBKKJ bh 70lacs footfalls le aye wo bhi post pendemic ma is movie ka chalana imposible tha itna bhi LOL 

Salmans bad phase he has gotten this film to top 6 grosser. Zero/LSC did way worse as flops. This is not anything that cant fixed smiley20

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah. He still has mass support but that alone isn't enough. I still can't believe he did movies like Race 3 and Dabbang 3 at the peak of his stardom. All Dabbang 3 needed was a GoW-like treatment with tons of action and seeti-maar dialogs. Such a wasted opportunity.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filmistan

Yeah. He still has mass support but that alone isn't enough. I still can't believe he did movies like Race 3 and Dabbang 3 at the peak of his stardom. All Dabbang 3 needed was a GoW-like treatment with tons of action and seeti-maar dialogs. Such a wasted opportunity.

race 3 still has 1.6cr FFs olol

but that dented it

after tubelight failure sab barbaad hugaya smiley28

dabangg 3 on paper was good kicha sudeep lekar bhi barbaad kardia parbhu 

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 5 months ago