Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Whaaaaat?
Mujhe aisa feel kyun nehi Hua phir? I thought the final bit is still pending
No i gave the epilouge and all.at the end , this SS is.over
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Whaaaaat?
Mujhe aisa feel kyun nehi Hua phir? I thought the final bit is still pending
No i gave the epilouge and all.at the end , this SS is.over
Han I just saw, I had missed that Epilogue portion because it was in BOLD and I thought it's Author's note so I skipped. Sorry my bad 
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Han I just saw, I had missed that Epilogue portion because it was in BOLD and I thought it's Author's note so I skipped. Sorry my bad
That's fine 
Glad that you enjoyed the story
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90