DB is FAKING this illness right? 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
DB is FAKING this illness right? 
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Oh God!
From being sooo hilarious to the sudden shift in emotions
Plus the way you have kept EVERY character's Priorities intact
I am amazed is absolutely an understatement
I genuinely don't know how to appreciate this piece of WRITING Pete
You are AWESOME, You are AWESOME
Thank you
What was your favourite chapter? NeiVika or Rujay's chapter?
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
DB is FAKING this illness right?
I wanted to reveal that he was fsking his memory loss in the epilouge but decided not to do that 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Thank you
What was your favourite chapter? NeiVika or Rujay's chapter?
DB with DharGi
Absolutely most favourite 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I wanted to reveal that he was fsking his memory loss in the epilouge but decided not to do that
Why NOT? You should
The way you have written it, that will make most sense 
I was actually crying while writing that chapter so i had to go back and edit most of the typos
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I was actually crying while writing that chapter so i had to go back and edit most of the typos
Awwww 
Yeah actually in sanity he would've never done that
Looking forward to how you take this ahead I have full faith in your writing and perception 
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Awwww
Yeah actually in sanity he would've never done that
Looking forward to how you take this ahead I have full faith in your writing and perception
But this SS has been completed 
Whaaaaat?
Mujhe aisa feel kyun nehi Hua phir? I thought the final bit is still pending 
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90