Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

he says many things and changes per connivence see this interview he gave some time back on how he would not do such roles because of his image etc etc. He should just not make statements. He can’t stick too. I’m sure his low battery comment and behaviors were jokes too.  https://twitter.com/darksisterI/status/1732003629593149537

Everyone actor makes statement and than contradicts themselves

This thread has been specifically made because not everyone is being able to digest his success 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

This thread has been specifically made because not everyone is being able to digest his success 

Oh boy , the delusions🤣 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Do you people reliaze that he is not serious at all. He also said that his character is dark and nobody should get inspired from it. 

Here -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164372558

But I can understand. Tit for tat is going on here. smiley36

Wow this is totally contradictory. I’d like to believe in this one because it’s better. smiley27

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Wow this is totally contradictory. I’d like to believe in this one because it’s better. smiley27

Stars give all kinds of statements while promoting. But Ranbir has been very consistent in calling this character dark right from get-go

This thread has been made with a purpose. Don't fall for it Prerna

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 5 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So the assumption is made that I can't digest the success of Animal smiley36 

Now whether you believe me or not, the truth is, I dont care about the success of the film, I knew even before the movie released it would do these kind of numbers. 

Maybe you can't digest the fact that I am not bothered by the success of the film. 

And just becuase I'm a ranveer fan does it mean I can't comment or make threads about animal? 

Edited by zara321 - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

If it’s any consolation I’m sure he stands with the people who will criticize him ❤️ 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: zara321

So the assumption is made that I can't digest the success of Animal smiley36 

Now whether you believe me or not, the truth is, I dont care about the success of the film, I knew even before the movie released it would do these kind of numbers. 

Maybe you can't digest the fact that I am not bothered by the success of the film. 

Kuch Bhi GIF - Kuch Bhi GIFs

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Do you people reliaze that he is not serious at all. He also said that his character is dark and nobody should get inspired from it. 

But I can understand. Tit for tat is going on here. smiley36

??? How should one know if he was serious or mocking? It's just sad that he felt saying it...(there wasn't even the need to be sarcastic, wasn't it?)

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Clochette

??? How should one know if he was serious or mocking? It's just sad that he felt saying it...(there wasn't even the need to be sarcastic, wasn't it?)

Ranbir tends to overpraise everyone while promoting. He used to call Katrina best actress in Bollywood while they were dating

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

he says many things and changes per connivence see this interview he gave some time back on how he would not do such roles because of his image etc etc. He should just not make statements. He can’t stick too. I’m sure his low battery comment and behaviors were jokes too.  https://twitter.com/darksisterI/status/1732003629593149537

In that clip I’m finding Anupama more unlikable than Ranbir