Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

I think now Ranbir’s stardom shouldn’t be questioned.He has been delivering good numbers most of the times.I don’t think anyone or everyone could have pulled those big numbers.Plus he does his job well too..pretty much everyone has praised his performance.Movie jaisi bhi ho but no one cannot deny his screen presence.smiley32

Originally posted by: Ur-Miserable

Kitni jalti hai teri dusre actors ki success sesmiley36

Excuses pe excuses diye jaa rahe hain Radhe ji smiley36

Bira has proved his acting chops.....and his stardom with this movie.....ab no more Vanga and Animal 2.....Please...smiley1

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Actually, to me, it isn't shocking, it is  s a d. It shows how repressed the society in India (and even abroad) had become that such a highly regressive movie can become - through a manipulating narrative - such a sought-after entertainment.

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Bira has proved his acting chops.....and his stardom with this movie.....ab no more Vanga and Animal 2.....Please...smiley1

that's definitely happening, Azeez haq butcher character in 5 minutes actually got me intrigued more than Rannvijay 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

sirf-itne-mein-hi-darr-gaya-kgf-meme-templates-11 - The Best of Indian Pop  Culture & What's Trending on Web

Darr kis baat ka..smiley16smiley14..I just hate violent movies.....blood and gore......abhi Animal dekhne ka hi mann nahi kar raha hai......but I just want to see Bira.....ab Animal 2 kaun dekhega......bahut hua...smiley24