Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixRising thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

‘Mere Dil Mein Tumhari Jagah Kabhi Koi Aur Nahi Le Payega’

‘Mere Liye Pyaar Ka Matlab Sirf Tum Hi Ho’

Waah ji waah kya Vaada diya hai apne Armaan Babu we all just knew and had faith in you that you’d give Roohi an infamous Vaada that you’ll break instantly fulfil for the rest of your life smiley20

Nutty your wish came true this post is for you smiley36

Roohi Bhabhi gave the perfect example of what these losers soulmates are 

‘Matlab Hum Nadhi Ki 2 Kinare Hain Jo Hamesha Ek Dusre Ke Saamne Rehte Hain Lekin Kabhi Milenge Nahin’

I mean you could literally tell Rohit and the phemli about your so called Pyaar but oh well you’re not sane enough to do so!

Coincidentally Armaan Babu’s ‘Vaada’ reminds me of a certain someone’s ‘Vaada’

IMG_1884.jpeg

what did i just read!!! so the man is promising to love his future bhabhi/sister in law for life and would be staying in the same house!? smiley3 

And he knows this girl also likes him, yet he wants her to marry his bro coz then he wouldn’t feel guilty about his bro’s broken heart(which will break one day if she is unable to reciprocate his love!)!! 

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

‘Mere Dil Mein Tumhari Jagah Kabhi Koi Aur Nahi Le Payega’

‘Mere Liye Pyaar Ka Matlab Sirf Tum Hi Ho’

Waah ji waah kya Vaada diya hai apne Armaan Babu we all just knew and had faith in you that you’d give Roohi an infamous Vaada that you’ll break instantly fulfil for the rest of your life smiley20

Nutty your wish came true this post is for you smiley36

Roohi Bhabhi gave the perfect example of what these losers soulmates are 

‘Matlab Hum Nadhi Ki 2 Kinare Hain Jo Hamesha Ek Dusre Ke Saamne Rehte Hain Lekin Kabhi Milenge Nahin’

I mean you could literally tell Rohit and the phemli about your so called Pyaar but oh well you’re not sane enough to do so!

Coincidentally Armaan Babu’s ‘Vaada’ reminds me of a certain someone’s ‘Vaada’

IMG_1884.jpeg

We can articulate it this way

Armaan to Ruhi:

Mere tho Ruhi spine nahi hai phameli ko sach batana. Thu shaadi karle mera bhai sei....me hamesha thumse pyaar karunga .... LEKIN agar koi larki agayatho mere life mein I am not sure whether mera pyaar same rahenge thumare liyesmiley38

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeh full week toh lost hi chala. My last hope is story change post wedding. But honestly Aisa bohot lagta hai ki Rohit bhi Samrat banega and my next awaited scene is basin ke paani ke andar muh dalke budbude nikalna 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yeh full week toh lost hi chala. My last hope is story change post wedding. But honestly Aisa bohot lagta hai ki Rohit bhi Samrat banega and my next awaited scene is basin ke paani ke andar muh dalke budbude nikalna 

Tum Dono Ne Mujhe Itna Bada Dhoka Kyun Diya! KYUUUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

IMG_1933.jpeg

shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

What will be the supposed change. In ghum two girls run behind one boy here opposite 😇. 

Currently the story is square, triangle or pentagon. 

Yuvraj love /obsessed with abhira, abhira without any choice marry armaan, armaan love ruhi, ruhi loves armaan, but marry rohit. To balance we can bring a girl for rohit also. 😜

In our place when all things are messed up we say 'aviyal paruvam' means just like aviyal referring to a vegetable dish were every veggie can used according to our preference 😜 here story is currently that. 

Edited by shalu1786 - 5 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: PhoenixRising

what did i just read!!! so the man is promising to love his future bhabhi/sister in law for life and would be staying in the same house!? smiley3 

And he knows this girl also likes him, yet he wants her to marry his bro coz then he wouldn’t feel guilty about his bro’s broken heart(which will break one day if she is unable to reciprocate his love!)!! 

They didn't discuss the conditions though. smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Arre Viru appear here 

smiley37giving " darsan " to Arrrrrrmaaansmiley37

Advise to Armam from Viru

Promises are to be broken..bachu go ahead promise then break 

We make crowded marriage accommodate as many as possible but 3 are the best 👌 " famous triangle"

Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I juuuuuust came to write here and saw your post and now your tag

Vaaaaaaaaaaaaada

We have a new Vaada boi now 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣

OMG love this caption 

New Vaaada boy smiley42smiley42smiley42hope some body will make a celebration for new " Vaaaada boy"smiley37

The " vaada " was the same 

Writers are relaxing they have to " copy paste " from Ghum only ....

AshC17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Armaan k vaada me dum nahi tha

Jaise bacche se kehate hena Aaj ye khalo kal vo lake denge 

Edited by AshC17 - 5 months ago