Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: anon91

Yes, you're right!

As of now most fans believe that Kabir is the real Suraj. This guy, who's the current Suraj has somehow been planted in his place. 

It has been strongly implied several times in the show that Kabir is the son of Ambika and not of Shakuntala. 

Is it possible that Shakuntala swapped the newborn babies? And that the current Suraj is her real son? Now this is interesting. smiley4

I hate it that Kesar was fine going back home in the same car with Suraj after he broke a bottle on that guy's head. I wonder how she tolerate that moron!smiley11

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Is it possible that Shakuntala swapped the newborn babies? And that the current Suraj is her real son? Now this is interesting. smiley4

I hate it that Kesar was fine going back home in the same car with Suraj after he broke a bottle on that guy's head. I wonder how she tolerate that moron!smiley11

Actually, we were also thinking along these lines for a long time. That maybe Shakuntala has swapped Suraj for Kabir. But somehow, Shakuntala never shows any affection towards Suraj whenever she meets him. So now we've come to believe that perhaps, Kabir is the real Suraj. But most probably he must have been dumped on the streets and Shakuntala must have picked him up from there. This is because she has daughter also - Aarti (Kabir's sister) - whom she's equally cruel towards. She uses both children to earn money so maybe she's just picked them off from the streets 🤔

Trust me, everyone's very annoyed with Kesar. It's just that HS keeps asking us to support Kesbir so we're doing it. Otherwise we all Kabir fans believe that Kabir deserves much, much better. Kesar always takes him for granted. Why, she's practically used and thrown him multiple times! And this Suraj, whom she's supporting, had recently asked her to undergo a medical test to prove that she's had no relation with Kabir 🤢 We're all girls and we're absolutely disgusted seeing her going starry eyed towards Suraj. She even had the audacity to tell Kabir that Suraj is better than him 😤😡😵‍💫

But anyways, some changes are being brought into the script lately. Ambika and Kesar are now slowly supporting Kabir and showing some concern for him. And like I said, we have no choice but to support Kesar 😕 There's absolutely no reasoning behind why she likes Suraj - none at all.

By the way, this forum is quite inactive. We have a lot of discussion about this show on YouTube. You will find this in the comments section of any video of this show. So, you can take a look there or join in the discussion anytime 🖖

Edited by anon91 - 6 months ago
awida thumbnail

Actually, we were also thinking along these lines for a long time. That maybe Shakuntala has swapped Suraj for Kabir. But somehow, Shakuntala never shows any affection towards Suraj whenever she meets him. So now we've come to believe that perhaps, Kabir is the real Suraj. But most probably he must have been dumped on the streets and Shakuntala must have picked him up from there. This is because she has daughter also - Aarti (Kabir's sister) - whom she's equally cruel towards. She uses both children to earn money so maybe she's just picked them off from the streets 🤔

Possible. smiley23There are those twin guys who want to marry Aarti.. the drug element.. this show has many interesting sub plots. It is sad that it wasn't able to catch viewers' interest. I think it is the title of this show which didn't attract viewers , as it is too typical.

Trust me, everyone's very annoyed with Kesar. It's just that HS keeps asking us to support Kesbir so we're doing it. Otherwise we all Kabir fans believe that Kabir deserves much, much better. Kesar always takes him for granted. Why, she's practically used and thrown him multiple times! And this Suraj, whom she's supporting, had recently asked her to undergo a medical test to prove that she's had no relation with Kabir 🤢 We're all girls and we're absolutely disgusted seeing her going starry eyed towards Suraj. She even had the audacity to tell Kabir that Suraj is better than him 😤😡😵‍💫

But anyways, some changes are being brought into the script lately. Ambika and Kesar are now slowly supporting Kabir and showing some concern for him. And like I said, we have no choice but to support Kesar 😕 There's absolutely no reasoning behind why she likes Suraj - none at all.

By the way, this forum is quite inactive. We have a lot of discussion about this show on YouTube. You will find this in the comments section of any video of this show. So, you can take a look there or join in the discussion anytime 🖖

I am glad I started watching it just now, otherwise I would've killed Kesar by now. So insteed of having a bichari heroine we have a bichara hero here.smiley36 He is the one who is misunderstood, and treated bad by the heroine.smiley44 So she deserves to be treated bad by Suraj.smiley7

Thank you for the invitation. I'll try to check discussions on yt . smiley4

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am glad I started watching it just now, otherwise I would've killed Kesar by now. So insteed of having a bichari heroine we have a bichara hero here.smiley36 He is the one who is misunderstood, and treated bad by the heroine.smiley44 So she deserves to be treated bad by Suraj.smiley7

Thank you for the invitation. I'll try to check discussions on yt . smiley4

The show's timing is wrong. Everyone's been complaining that they don't have time at 6.30 to watch television. But Zee is paying no heed. Even if they have some vacant prime time slot, they just don't give it to this show. That's why the show is not having enough audience.

Yes, the hero is being tortured very badly from all sides. He is having to bear Suraj's wrath because he's kidnapped his friend. Kesar is extremely mean to him. His mother physically abuses him and his sister to date. Only he is there to protect his sister because his father is very weak. And the main villain of the show, Queen, has vowed revenge on him. That's the long and short of it.

We desperately wanted Suraj and Kesar to get married too. We called them the 'toxic couple' 'sadomasochist couple' and we wanted to see Suraj giving her the lesson of her life 🤣 Unfortunately, it looks like that won't be happening. Kesar is going to come upon Kabir eventually 😕 We've given up 😞

awida thumbnail

The show's timing is wrong. Everyone's been complaining that they don't have time at 6.30 to watch television. But Zee is paying no heed. Even if they have some vacant prime time slot, they just don't give it to this show. That's why the show is not having enough audience.

So it comes early , and it compets with the senseless show : Suhaag on Colors smiley44I watch it on repeats only. I am from Yemen. And the airing of shown in middleEast is a bit different from India. smiley5

Yes, the hero is being tortured very badly from all sides. He is having to bear Suraj's wrath because he's kidnapped his friend. Kesar is extremely mean to him. His mother physically abuses him and his sister to date. Only he is there to protect his sister because his father is very weak. And the main villain of the show, Queen, has vowed revenge on him. That's the long and short of it.

I don't see Queen nowadays. Is she the lady who fought with Ambika in the first episodes?

We desperately wanted Suraj and Kesar to get married too. We called them the 'toxic couple' 'sadomasochist couple' and we wanted to see Suraj giving her the lesson of her life 🤣 Unfortunately, it looks like that won't be happening. Kesar is going to come upon Kabir eventually 😕 We've given up 😞

Yes. This will be great.smiley37 But poor Kabir will be heartbroken. smiley38 He has to marry Kesar as he loves her deeply. smiley27

anon91 thumbnail

Yes. This will be great.smiley37 But poor Kabir will be heartbroken. smiley38 He has to marry Kesar as he loves her deeply. smiley27

Yes I wish they'd give the show a better slot because they have this fabulous actor on board who's doing all the action, humour, romance, love - everything for the show - and who has the charisma of a superstar. He deserves it ❤️❤️ But anyway, it's their loss.

The lady who fought with Ambika was Hetal. She's Ambika's devrani. Hetal's turned into a very positive character now so there's no trouble from her side. 

Queen is Kesar's mama. Apparently, if Kesar signs certain papers before she gets married, her property will be transferred to Queen's name. This isn't very clear because they haven't gone into the details yet. Queen contracted Kabir to abduct Kesar but as we'd expect, Kabir kept protecting Kesar instead of kidnapping her. So, Queen has vowed revenge on Kabir. Hopefully she'll return once their done with Suraj and his antics.

awida thumbnail

Yes I wish they'd give the show a better slot because they have this fabulous actor on board who's doing all the action, humour, romance, love - everything for the show - and who has the charisma of a superstar. He deserves it ❤️❤️ But anyway, it's their loss.

The lady who fought with Ambika was Hetal. She's Ambika's devrani. Hetal's turned into a very positive character now so there's no trouble from her side. 

Queen is Kesar's mama. Apparently, if Kesar signs certain papers before she gets married, her property will be transferred to Queen's name. This isn't very clear because they haven't gone into the details yet. Queen contracted Kabir to abduct Kesar but as we'd expect, Kabir kept protecting Kesar instead of kidnapping her. So, Queen has vowed revenge on Kabir. Hopefully she'll return once their done with Suraj and his antics.

Thanks for the info. Is Queen the reason behind Kesar thrown out of her parents house when she was a baby?

anon91 thumbnail

Thanks for the info. Is Queen the reason behind Kesar thrown out of her parents house when she was a baby?

They haven't revealed Queen's backstory yet. So it's still a suspense