Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Love tiger theme tiger 3 audio jukebox https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N6dHGCKB8To
Very nice Album. I wish There could have been one more Tiger-Zoya Song in the film .
This โคโค
Salman in this whole song Seq was so Expressive and Amazing ๐โค
yes I just wish they had more songs in the back ground and more tiger zoya like the previous movies. https://twitter.com/PrajaktaPatha14/status/1727571957632434684Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk
Very nice Album. I wish There could have been one more Tiger-Zoya Song in the film .
What we been saying in our talks we needed more on them onscreen https://twitter.com/PrajaktaPatha14/status/1727572604263997729
tell me what it make typical audience ? I keep hearing this. I want to know.Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
mjhe personally acchi lagi
review ma likha tha typical salman auidence ke lye nahi ha
Please tell me in this movie what salman could have done more. What would you have liked to see? What was lacking in him ? How would you liked his entry ? Why was his entry in Bajrangi , TZH, Sultan, Ett , kick, bodyguard, ready, dabanng 1 better ? Then Tiger 3 ? Using these movies as these got ATBB tags by Taran and others. Also rate this movies.
Jess, I just answer to your tagging and your last post:
Honestly, the SRK cameo hadn't been necessary...Tiger, Zoya and her former mentor in combination with a well rounded story (and an Eid release) would have made a better impact.
Sometimes, too much doesn't succeed the way one had wished for...
However, the way the release-situation had been, the movie got acknowledged and isn't a failure (in my thinking).
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QDfABKdqe0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtJo46jtIh4
https://x.com/i/status/2074712693366284626
https://x.com/i/status/2062421609072279656
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWEFhtkCjMZ/?igsh=MWJzYWk0aGJnM2lldQ==
21