Official Tiger3 🐅🐯box #s &REVIEW Thread #2/3Amazon prime January 7th- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

297

Views

12.2k

Users

12

Likes

239

Frequent Posters

608175 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#21


Kya karega bookmark karke? smiley36

Posted: 2 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Thanks for the 2nd Thread Jess smiley27

welcome ๐Ÿค—
608175 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#23

Dekhli film.


Sabse pehli baat, Oye Yash Raj films, please Refund my money & stop wasting your money & our time by making this kind of films.


Abhi dil nahi review karne ka.


Jhantu film, na sar na pair, ye film 50 cr bhi na karti agar fans ka pyar na hota for Salman & katrina.


Ek shot action ka hi acha laga tha film ka pre-release & nothing else was looking good. Ab bhi utna hi hai.


My Rating - 1/5.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Dekhli film.


Sabse pehli baat, Oye Yash Raj films, please Refund my money & stop wasting your money & our time by making this kind of films.


Abhi dil nahi review karne ka.


Jhantu film, na sar na pair, ye film 50 cr bhi na karti agar fans ka pyar na hota for Salman & katrina.


Ek shot action ka hi acha laga tha film ka pre-release & nothing else was looking good. Ab bhi utna hi hai.


My Rating - 1/5.

smiley37smiley37


608175 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#25


Hass kya raha hai, bata nahi sakta tha ke mat dekhiyo, OTT pe hi dekh lena smiley7


Ab daant phaad raha hai, nithalla dost.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


Hass kya raha hai, bata nahi sakta tha ke mat dekhiyo, OTT pe hi dekh lena smiley7


Ab daant phaad raha hai, nithalla dost.

mjhe personally acchi lagi


review ma likha tha typical salman auidence ke lye nahi ha

608175 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

mjhe personally acchi lagi


review ma likha tha typical salman auidence ke lye nahi ha


Image

Posted: 2 years ago
#28

^I knew u would not once u mentioned on the trailer so thatโ€™s why I did not ask u on the movie. I just guess my tastes are not the same as I loved it along with moni and munna in the group and others. Again itโ€™s everyone as their opinions. And I understand when I like n actor u want to them to live upto ur expectations. I did not like his movies other then bharat which was ok in 2018. There been other times like some liked jai ho I didnโ€™t that much tubelight, d3 was wasted. Race 3 i didnt mind but compared to race 1 which was iconic it was ruined even race 2 was silly. Radhe timepass and kiski whatever made no sense to release. I liked the songs mainly.

This movie I loved because I like action and I donโ€™t need to Salman larger then life or those other things that some like. Though yes there some things which I have discussed that I wanted more. Katrina she excelled in this movie and the tiger series otherwise Iโ€™m her harshest critic. I love all tiger series and bajramgi Bhaijaan the most.


Then itโ€™s is other movies 2010-2017 along with Tiger 3. the exceptions being d3, tubelight in that period.

So Iโ€™m happy with Tiger 3 just not the release date and yash raj really needs to think things through.

Edited by wat_up - 2 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

mjhe personally acchi lagi


review ma likha tha typical salman auidence ke lye nahi ha

me too loved it.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme ยท 1 months ago

https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 2 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QDfABKdqe0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtJo46jtIh4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QDfABKdqe0
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2074712693366284626

https://x.com/i/status/2074712693366284626
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2062421609072279656

https://x.com/i/status/2062421609072279656
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme ยท 6 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DWEFhtkCjMZ/?igsh=MWJzYWk0aGJnM2lldQ==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DWEFhtkCjMZ/
Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".