Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

this Jaiden seems to be interested in Geet. And funny thing is that geet has no clue about that 🤭 Maan listened to their talks and the way he broke it lol 🤣 Maan likes straight forward approach but it's not easy for a girl to confess. Maan is shocked after knowing Geet has a fiance. Enjoyed reading this so much. Waiting for next update. Thanks for tag

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 6

Captivating and with hints of Mischievousness !!!!

At Present 

Maan been mischievous and why? all because Mr Chopra complimented Geet

well Mr Khurana were you a bit jealous or just taking this time to enjoy yourself

ensuring that Geet's blush and awkwardness increases

Maan been so playful and teasing Geet was rather a joyous sight.

he made sure to touch her wherever his fingers got that chance and when Geet was called

by Aditiya Maan's entire frame rested on Geet 

it almost felt as if Maan has always wanted to get close to Geet and today was his chance 

playing with her fingers and putting them in his mouth , surely he knew what he was doing

to Geet .

Past

Maan taking Geet to Jaiden's party , and wow all the girls not leave a chance 

to at least speak few words to Maan while he totally ignores all .

but holding onto Geet's wrist he takes her further into the house 

while he also heard all their taunts .

and wow he gives it back to them but I felt he was rather protective over Geet

yet he could not understand why Geet could not accept Jaiden liking her 

and when Geet tells him about her fiancée ,it's as if Maan is shocked and stunned 

by her words .

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Nice update! Maan in the past is getting more comfortable with Geet.. and in present omg, what has gotten into him?! He is blowing hot and cold with her .. & now some romance bhooth has gone into his head, he is become so mischievous, putting Geet in trouble! Poor girl is is uncomfortable with what she’s doing but is also getting so affected smiley36 it was funny seeing him get so naughty suddenly.. eager for next

GuruDd thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice one 

Present 

Maan seems possessive and love to tease her and their professionalism is good 😊👍 maan took full advantage of meeting going well mr chopra seems impressed by geet 

Past 

So maan told about geet doing part time job thats ok she is best friend of geet later or sooner she would have know that and yes geet can accept infront of maan then whats the problem accepting it in front of annie her friend they went to party and at that party she was being judged maan talked like she is with him to show his friends its better in that way according to him atlast he know someone is there in geet s life omg what will happen now ?

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Present

Maan teasing her in conference 

Wah what's a guts

Bit first I don't getting 

Geet running from him at first 

Now she just feeling shy

Iske finacee ka kya huya

Past 

Is more interesting 

Geet is so cute 😍 

Geet980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for pm i read all the chapters 

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Chapter 5. Superb update. Love it more because entire update is of maaneet. Geet is going through some money problems because of her dad's legal issues. She is searching for job and diya took advantage of the situation. Now geet is a secret spy working as a nurse at maan's house. She keeps her real identity under wraps. she is in his room and admires his wet looks. geet has disguise on but Maan is too sharp and he caught up on her. interesting he referred her as silent loner. she runs away. why diya wants maan's info? geet hinted that diya should confess to maan but diya ignored calling maan as her friend. she didnt let geet back off. so geet needed urgent money to pay for her dad's fine. nakul is not available so geet has to secure maan's orders. he wants coffee she gave him instant coffee haha. maan's reaction is too good. love their conversation. geet is nervous indeed and maan tells her to ease up. wow so maan knew that she is geet and still decided to not confront her until now. liked this aspect of maan. also he understood geet is embarrassed of her work. he teased her and she pleaded to not disclose it to anyone

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congratulations for promotion and belated happy diwali
Chapter 6. Riveting update. once again loving the contrast and mystery of past and present. thanks for giving maan's pov. the way you write i can see things happening before my eyes.
Present maan is not leaving a chance to torment geet. he knows his effects on her and enjoying their close moments. one thing confuses me that geet was like maan and she were never friends etc but the present dynamic hints that they have a very close intimate relationship. not just mentally but also physically. because though maan is being mischievous but geet is letting it happen. if it was any other man trying this with her she will not tolerate but because its maan she is helpless and clearly affected. maan wants her attention full to himself. very hot moments. i love it the way you write things in a very pure manner without making them vulgar or inappropriate. really loved maan's naughty side and his suggestive words omg can imagine how difficult its for geet. she pleads him to stop. wow the way it transformed in past. super. maan is right annie is geet's best friend so she will know. geet too understood how impractical it is to hide such a big truth. Wow thats surprising that maan wants geet to attend the party with him. some girls target geet thinking she is maan's gf. he didnt correct them rather taunted just wow. maan even held geets hand and took her with him. he explained his reason to geet. annie saw geet with jaiden. maan also listened to their conversation. geet has no clue that jaiden likes her. maan likes straight cut confession. glad that annie told that geet is not like other girls. maan is surprised knowing that geet has a fiance! i love how each of your story has unique theme. excited for new story. thanks for updating and pm. waiting for next update

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Regular readers, thank you so very much for your love and consistent presence in this story. 💜🤗
Want to update this as promised. But only 37 people liked it so I am a bit confused should I wait or go for an update. Again the drop in response and same regular loyal readers who have been commenting. I genuinely do not have the energy to put notes after each update! 😪
This is getting really tiring ATP! 

Edited by WaveTeal - 6 months ago
Venkataprameela thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Eagerly waiting for next update