Bollywood CC # 114 (DT Note pg 90)- Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

62.2k

Users

62

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago


Was it an accident?


Bold - Doesn't look like him

ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 2 years ago

I will never understand how he is so spiritual. He needs at least 4 hours of meditation everyday then he can be still.

JalLijiye thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TotalBetty


Was it an accident?


Bold - Doesn't look like him

It's him. I later found the extended video where his son was also there... left seeing his dad getting horny.

Edited by RedAmaranth - 2 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

It's him. I later found the extended video where his son was also there... left seeing his dad getting horny.


Yikes! I thought he was a nice guy!

South heroes can get away with any thing smiley6

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago




Welcone back smiley27

Image
JalLijiye thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TotalBetty


Yikes! I thought he was a nice guy!

South heroes can get away with any thing smiley6

He seems like a pro, guessing from the celebratory gesture after that calculative booboo. No embarrassment and all.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Haanji. She's so bindass. I like her.

And she married THIS unfunny clown? I still can't believe it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Co_3Z-OLQkT/?img_index=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpCtH68rYzZ/?img_index=2

yeh sab dekh kar to apun depression ma chala jaega smiley28

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".