Bollywood CC # 114 (DT Note pg 90)- Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

62.2k

Users

62

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ohophelia

I just got to know that Maanvi Gagroo is married to Varun Sharma!!!???


There is a God, after all.

maanvi is sexy smiley38smiley28
KYH6YHIRRKFA5HQJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri


I mean when in the history of cricket have we looked forward to watching India bowl?😅I loved that we had 9 bowlers today and Rohit ne sab ko chance diyasmiley36

Yes I don't recall a time when bowlers were our strength smiley36

JalLijiye thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

LOL that's what they do to get a having fun pic.


https://www.instagram.com/p/Czjz6rfS4En/

Posted: 2 years ago

Happy Diwali 🪔 everyone

LCIHFCTZIA6WJ3EY thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When was the last time anyone saw Alia Bhatt wear lipstick? Just saw her photo in the brightest red lehenga with nothing on her lips. Not even a balm or a gloss. Nada.


Does Ranbir at least allow chapstick? That woman’s lips look drier than the Sahara!


Anyone?

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: YMCNJT3PH5ZW4NH6

When was the last time anyone saw Alia Bhatt wear lipstick? Just saw her photo in the brightest red lehenga with nothing on her lips. Not even a balm or a gloss. Nada.


Does Ranbir at least allow chapstick? That woman’s lips look drier than the Sahara!


Anyone?

lol and a very happy Diwali
MaebyFunke thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Haanji. She's so bindass. I like her.

And she married THIS unfunny clown? I still can't believe it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Co_3Z-OLQkT/?img_index=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpCtH68rYzZ/?img_index=2

MaebyFunke thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

And he was previously married to the National Geographic photographer Deepthi Asthana????!!!!!!!!?????? WOW.

How is this guy getting all these women to marry him. smiley37

https://explorer-directory.nationalgeographic.org/deepti-asthana

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".