Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026- Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

953

Views

4.2k

Users

39

Likes

2.4k

Frequent Posters

Blackwater thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 hours ago

Why isnt bb giving torture tasks? Tasks that go for days? Like remain in a box or seated on a chair or be in a car and whoever remains till last wins? Uditi ki kya phategi..Maza aayega dekhke.

born-leader thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: omika23

Okay hear me out I saw clips on reddit Luv made Qazi do a lot like washing face with dishwasher liquid and dual role and more stuff and plus per chuna

Apparently in his religion it’s not allowed 🚫 apologies if don’t have the correct knowledge about that 🙏That’s why he said it’s against my will

and hence was so pissed and when Arshiffa got a chance he was saying common tell them something difficult kind of revenge ( hence calling her bacchi/ bewkaoof)


Bb conveniently showed his frustration but didn’t show the whole reasoning behind it !

Plus he confronted his friends about why at first place you didn’t take a stand for me being a girl it will impact and will not give anyone a chance to say anything - like first time lollipop 🍭 incident and he said you are afraid 😦

yaar these are important discussions they should have aired in the main episode


bb is working double

Duty now .. I told you last week only time for other team to shine .. that’s what their focus is now


I dont think religion is an issue here. Im from the same religion and I have never heard this being haraam. Though we usually let elders put their hands on our heads for blessing. But some do touch the feet too. So its more cultural thing than religion. It was wrong because she wanted to humiliate him. The gesture itself isn't

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: born-leader

I dont think religion is an issue here. Im from the same religion and I have never heard this being haraam. Though we usually let elders put their hands on our heads for blessing. But some do touch the feet too. So its more cultural thing than religion. It was wrong because she wanted to humiliate him. The gesture itself isn't

I am also from same religion. Nowadays some scholar is saying its haram. Yeah touch feet has been more of a culture thing I agree! I am from a not too religious family so this touch feet still happens but mostly for elder members. Like my mom and younger aunts and my generation already avoids this touch feet thing in the family.
Blackwater thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

even Asif got offended. Mary asked to peel aloo if he wants to have pakoda. Apparently she was joking. But yes she has turned into designated cook and kitchen police for this BB season, instigated and controlled by Amra. No other participation nothing.
Mary also has communication issues. Probably will loose one lifeline this wkv

She has lost one already with the ranking task, hasnt she?

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

Infi aaj humare GG ne Rise and Fall mein Kisi lake ke liye bola - Jao iss bacche ko lollipop khilao.

Socho Kanika aur Ampa waha hoti toh kya hota.

Lilac_Rain thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

A lot of ppl say on the 2nd weekend ka vaar she took stand for Qazi cause to get more brownie pts but I don't think so, I still think that day she genuienlytook stand for him. Even the lollipop thing also she understood Qazi POV and not like making big deal kind.

And tbh among the 3 actors I know that entered this seasin, Mahhi is coming across the most real. Her being foodie and gossip queen show se Pehle hi she is like that only, at least this is the vibe I got from her when I follow her start of this year. She is not faking her personality at least.

Lockupp Mai creep Ram Kapoor and Shilpa Shinde se toh kaafi better hai Mahhi.

She’s not faking her whole personality imo but does certain things for optics and impact. smiley36

I loved her yesterday when she said, others criticise your food, I praise it. Uditi’s face ahahahah smiley37smiley37

UU had to grovel/justify I’m a picky eater and when she questioned Mahhi, Mahhi said I didn’t say your name, why you volunteering yourself smiley37smiley37


UU was well miffed about how it’s coming across but then no one told the ungrateful pillock to criticise the food that she swallows up, when she can’t cook herself. Behaves like she should have a personal cook in the house. 😂

Foodie Mahhi needs to stay smiley37

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Blackwater

Why isnt bb giving torture tasks? Tasks that go for days? Like remain in a box or seated on a chair or be in a car and whoever remains till last wins? Uditi ki kya phategi..Maza aayega dekhke.

I have a feeling the latest crop of contestants across seasons refuse to partake in such tasks? I don’t get it either.

Lilac_Rain thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

Qazi should’ve just said no to touching anyone’s feet. Ain’t no way I’d do it, he sounded like he was psyching himself up by saying “be sportive, be sportive”. He should’ve just said no, gimme something else to do. Loool he was really annoyed with Arishfa though, she was so rubbish omg. She was like a sore loser when she wasn’t getting the mic but when she did, she was crap.


Love was great at the task except for her comments for Qazi. And whatever Gullu was doing smiley29

Best was Aasif smiley37with Aman.
However, Love threw away all brownie points at the end of the task by taking out Aasif. Moron che smiley7smiley7smiley7

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Infi aaj humare GG ne Rise and Fall mein Kisi lake ke liye bola - Jao iss bacche ko lollipop khilao.

Socho Kanika aur Ampa waha hoti toh kya hota.

This lollipop saga is continue 😂https://x.com/Arsalan_Boss211/status/2105950267556667714

Related Topics

Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Leprechaun · 2 days ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Armu4eva · 3 days ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: mnx12 · 4 days ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: mnx12 · 5 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: mnx12 · 6 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".