Bollywood CC # 114 (DT Note pg 90)- Page 53

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

62.2k

Users

62

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

The days of civil loving divorces, consciously uncoupling are gone

Acrimonious divorces are back


https://www.thecut.com/2023/06/celebrity-divorces-breakups-in-2023.html


Difficult working hours, inflated egos, on site (alleged) affais doesn’t make it easy

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago


Do you actually follow EPL? I don't like Chelsea but this coach makes them more likeable. Especially loved their last two games smiley15

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Do you actually follow EPL? I don't like Chelsea but this coach makes them more likeable. Especially loved their last two games smiley15

Chelsea might not be doing that well in the EPL right now, but they are very well liked smiley4

ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 2 years ago

This guy spilled some industry secrets. No wonder SRK trusts only few people.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwMupwhhrOs/?igshid=MXFpYzc4dWw2Mmd3MA==

Edited by DivineAngel - 2 years ago
JalLijiye thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".