Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

What Gauri does not understand is how love works. Love is about sacrifice to make the other person happy. What Gauri feels is not love, its selfishness.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

gauri is not knowing the definition of love

and she never know ishveer's sacrifice for each other to make other one happy

yes surely what gauri is having is surely not love its only to settle her life and yes its selfishness

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

We can only hope Pranav is unattached and Gauri still has some feelings for him.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

let us wish that pranav is not hitched to anyone

and gauri at least have some feelings for him

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Episode 876

As Ishani smiled to Ranveer now Ranveer with a cute face saw Ishani. 

Ranveer: you are still not impressed with me Ishani?

Ishani(hearing it with a smile and then with a playful face): Nahi why are you asking this now?

Ranveer(seeing Ishani a romantic look): wo...mujhe ....(in a instant): The point where I will lose my control has come Ishani. 

Ishani(getting it with a smile took her hand from Ranveer's hand and in a fun making tone): But what can I do I am totally not impressed Ranveer. As you are telling that you lost control means I cannot tell lie know that I am impressed..

Ranveer(hearing it with a thinking face): mmm correct only you cannot lie..(with a cute child thinking face was thinking what to do)

Ishani saw Ranveer's childness thinking face and had a smile in her face. 

Ranveer(thinking something and seeing Ishani were she immediately hided her smile): Ishani I tried from my side but you are not impressed. Let me ask you itself tell me what If I do means you will get impressed?

Ishani hearing it had a laugh were Ranveer was seeing with the same questioning face. 

Ishani(controlling her laughter and in a cute tone): Raagini is with Maa know? so now let me ask you If you do that means I will surely get impressed

Ranveer: Haan bolo..

Ishani(got up from the bed and seeing Ranveer): Come with me 

Ranveer too got up as Ishani called him were Ishani started to walk towards the window were Ranveer too followed her were she stood near the window and saw out of the open window were Moon was on its full moon day were Ranveer too came and stood next to Ishani. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer); can I tell you what you want to do to impress me?

Ranveer: hmm bolo let me do it(with a given up face): Really I need you Ishani please..

Ishani: Haan okay okay do what I am telling you and then get me. 

Ranveer:(he shook his head as okay cutely): hmm 

Ishani(having her face innocent showed the Moon and seeing Ranveer): Get that moon for me. 

Ranveer: (hearing it seeing Ishani): Kya?

Ishani: I want that moon If you bring that moon means I will get impressed 

Ranveer seeing the moon had a what to do face were Ishani seeing Ranveer's face was enjoying having fun with Ranveer. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani's face): you surely want this moon?

Ishani: Haan while speaking love dialogues and all you used to tell me I will bring moon to you Ishani I will make you walk in the sky and all know? Now I want the moon bring it. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani and now thinking well and getting a idea): Tk let me bring it...

Ishani: (with a not understanding face): Sure hain na

Ranveer:Haan sure let me bring the moon to you wait(telling her to wait he went and closed the door and locked the door and came and stood facing Ishani)

Ishani:why you closed the door?

Ranveer: Ishani I am going to bring the moon inside our room to give it to you that time moon should not go out of the room through open door know? that is why I closed the door. 

Ishani: (shaking her head as okay with a not understanding face): hmm tk bring moon and impress me (telling it she turned to walk to the bed).

Ranveer(with a romantic smile seeing Ishani's back and in a romantic tone): Tere Vaaste Falak Se 

Main Chaand Launga (he walked towards her with a romantic smile and in a cute tone): Solah Satrah Sitaare
Sang Baandh Launga(he came near her and hitting her shoulder with his shoulder and with a smile): 
Tere Vaaste Falak Se

Main Chaand Launga
Solah Satrah Sitaare
Sang Baandh Launga

Ranveer(turning Ishani towards him and putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him and seeing her with a cute look): Chaand Taaron Se Kaho

Abhi Thehre Zara (hitting his forehead with Ishani's forehead and with a cute smile): Chaand Taaron Se Kaho

Ki Abhi Thehre Zara

Ranveer(with cute wanting face):Pehle Ishq Lada Loon

Uske Baad Launga (with his index finger caressing Ishani's cheek): 

Pehle Ishq Lada Loon

Uske Baad Launga

Ishani came out of his grip were with a smile she shook her head as no to him and went and sat in the bed were Ranveer too came behind her and he sat in the bed next to her

Ranveer(pinching her both her cheeks with his both the hands and in romantic smile): Tere Vaaste Falak Se

Main Chaand Launga

Solah Satrah Sitaare

Sang Baandh Launga

Ishani was enjoying Ranveer to the extreme now were this idea of Ranveer was really impressing her. 

Ranveer(seeing her):Ho Dekha Jaaye Toh Vaise

Apne Toh Saare Paise

Rehke Zameen Pe Hi Vasool Hain (turning her to him and in a micro second made her to lay in the bed and he too laid in the bed over her and seeing her and touching her face with his hands): Chehra Hai Tera Chanda (kissing her eye and seeing her):Naina Tere Sitaare (showing up indicating sky):Ambar Tak Jaana Hi Fizool Hai (in a micro second kissing her lips well and again seeing her):Ambar Tak Jaana Hi Fizool Hai

Ranveer(moving from Ishani and laying in the bed next to her):

Iske Baad Bhi Agar

Tujhe Chain Na Mile (seeing Ishani with a cute puppy face got up from the bed and acted like going out of the room singing):Poori Karke Main

Teri Yeh Muraad Aaunga

Ishani got up from the bed and immediately came to him and stood in front of him and held his hand and shook her head as no indicating him to not to go were Ranveer had a happy smile. 

Ranveer(in happiness singing):Tere Vaaste Falak Se

Main Chaand Launga
Solah Satrah Sitaare
Sang Baandh Launga (Ishani too started to dance well with him)

They were happily dancing. 

Tere Vaaste Falak Se
Main Chaand Launga
Solah Satrah Sitaare
Sang Baandh Launga

Ranveer (dancing with happiness with Ishani):Janaab-e-Aali Janaab-e-Aali

Humse Mohabbat Hai Janaab-e-Aali

Janaab-e-Aali Janaab-e-Aali

Do Ik Hidayat Hai Janaab-e-Aali

Ho.. Hum Hai Zara Hatke(he smiled with her happily)
Janaab-e-Aali
Rehna Zara Bachke Hmm..

Hum Hai Zara Hatke
Janaab-e-Aali
Rehna Zara Bachke Hmm..(he singing it were Ishani hugged him with a happy smile were Ranveer too hugged her so well).

It was next 5 minutes were both were in the hug were Ishani was the first one who came out of the hug and saw Ranveer with a smile were Ranveer too saw her with a smile. 

Ranveer:Got impressed?

Ishani(now giving up with a smile): Haan impressed somehow singing a song and telling that my face is moon my eyes as stars you impressed me. 

Ranveer: Haan for me your face is only the moon and your eyes are only stars. 

Ishani(with a light shy smile): Tk tk then..

Ranveer:Then kya?

Ishani(going close to Ranveer and seeing him with a cute face); Ranveer actually I got impressed long before but I was playing with you Ranveer. 

Ranveer: Kya?

Ishani: Haan I was enjoying you as you were thinking of new ideas  to impress me but I got impressed on you  when you came to departmental store for shopping with me itself. 

Ranveer: oh

Ishani: Mmm the day you came with me to shopping without having interest know? that impressed me a lot. 

Ranveer: Arrey I am a uninterested husband in shopping how can that impress you?

Ishani: Haan those husbands who were helping their wife in shopping is cute only but the husband who is not at all interested in shopping but is coming for wife just because he is loving her is the most important thing for me to get impressed on you. 

Ranveer: oh so I impressed you on that itself. 

Ishani(with a cute given up face): Haan just for fun only I told I was not impressed and then the way you came to help me in the kitchen to put back the things in the racks and the way you tried your best to watch TV serial with me and then you slept know that too made me to get impressed on you. 

Ranveer(hearing it): Really Ishani tell me to do anything really watching serial is impossible task for me.

Ishani: Haan that too I know you never like anyone watching serials and when you tried your best to watch serial with me just because I like watching serial know? that too impressed me. 

Ranveer(putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him and in a cool tone): then 

Ishani: (in a emotional tone): Then the moment you rubbed my leg know as I hit my leg with the cooking stand that moment you really made me to feel impressed and not only impress you made me to fall for you like anything. 

Ranveer(in a low tone): Why?

Ishani(going more close to him and in a low tone): Because the moment you rubbed my leg without any male ego know that moment I just felt like giving you everything(touched his cheek with her hand and seeing him): I gave me everything to you Ranveer there is nothing left with me for myself. My everything is yours only. Take me and rule me as you wish. 

Ranveer(hearing it seeing her with so much love and took his lips near her lips and in a low tone): Want you Ishani? Today please...don't go away from me.

Ishani: I won't...(telling it she too saw his lips to give a lip lock)

To be continuedsmiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

She asked for the moon. He has to figure out what he can do to get her the moon.

coderlady thumbnail

He did a good job with that song. She didn't need the moon because she is one.

coderlady thumbnail

She was impressed all along. Now he heard it. A romantic night ahead? We hope so.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

She asked for the moon. He has to figure out what he can do to get her the moon.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes she asked for the moon and our hero has to figure out what he can do to get moon

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

He did a good job with that song. She didn't need the moon because she is one.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment 

yes he did a good job by singing the song so she herself is a moon and she does not need a moon 

keep readingsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

She was impressed all along. Now he heard it. A romantic night ahead? We hope so.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes she is impressed so well and she told him too 

yes now we all waiting for their romantic night

keep readingsmiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani says that she is not impressed but ranveer is losing control.ha ha.surprising that ishani asked for the moon.song sequence was so cute and romantic.ranveer's dialogues were romantic. Ishani saying that ranveer already impressed with her by coming with her for shopping though he doesn't like it and taking care of her when her leg got hit was nice.ishani saying that she has nothing to give him as she has already given him everything and she is completely hers...he can rule her was romantic.