Originally posted by: DiamondLife
I got 4 andas in 4 matches
so for me, it is not anymore upsetting or shocking
Aadat si ho gayi hai
N still u r no. 2
Bichari AS toh kya malum kaunse rank mein hai

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
I got 4 andas in 4 matches
so for me, it is not anymore upsetting or shocking
Aadat si ho gayi hai
N still u r no. 2
Bichari AS toh kya malum kaunse rank mein hai

well I'm also surprised

well I'm also surprised
Coz 40-50 will help u even if u arent getting big score coz u have big pts isiliye
You are catching up. 🎊Originally posted by: DiamondLife
I got 4 andas in 4 matches
so for me, it is not anymore upsetting or shocking
Aadat si ho gayi hai
Babar Azam: All credit to the boys the way we played in all three departments. We know, if Fakhar bats for 20-30 overs, it's a different ball game, he played his natural game. Good to see him. We are trying to win the next two matches, we'll see where we stand. We started well, the way Shaheen started. They built a partnership, our main bowlers picked wickets. We picked wickets in the middle overs. Thank you (fans) so much for the support.
Me got only ten points lol 


In IPL too, I didn’t participate in 4-5 matches
Plus I got more than 5 andas
Just hardly won one match winning badge in 75 total matches 
But luckily won the prize 
touchwoodOriginally posted by: SoniRita
Coz 40-50 will help u even if u arent getting big score coz u have big pts isiliye
I'm waiting for a big point
Laalach khatam nhi hota
Me got only ten points lol
Me too
My points to me today..
10 bahane karke le gya dil
De Kock and Markram already selected 
Coming up Legend League 2026 (season 3) Oct 10 Ind v Pak at Dubai
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
🏏Asian Games 2026: India W vs Japan W: 4th QF at Korogi Sports Park, Nisshin on 18/09/26 at 10:30 AM IST🏏 Japan Women (JPN W) take on India...
Bangladesh squad for one-off Test vs Afghanistan at UAE Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Shadman Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mominul Haque,...
U turn by Tamim Iqbal, who announced Litton Das BD's ODI captain...
2