YHM2 with Divanru as IshRaRu

Poll

If YHM2 was returning with Divanru for a finite perod then what would you most like to see

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Sana2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

So seeing that EK has just launched Balh3 as a finite show with same leading actors, I was thinking about what if she did the same for YHM with the original levels of quality story telling I.e. not what we got in 2019 , something she has talked about but as yet has not happened.

Personally I wouldn't want a new universe and characters, I love flawed IshRa and how they fell in love is near perfect for me (ignoring subu revenge track), so I would like to see an alternative continuation of the original of the IshRaRu story and my two choices would be :

1)Ishita miscarriage, leap and then now in the present time Ishita gets pregnant again and to see IshRa as new parents and whilst dealing with older Ruhii,Adi and Shagun, so no surrogacy, bhoot etc drama.

2) Raman back injury, show his recovery and IshRa challenges sensitively,  Raman getting therapy for his anger issues, dealing with Simi for all her misdeeds (she was trying to get Raman to a menta asylum!!!), how IshRa as parents handle Ruhi fertility issues as a  proper track, basically a rewrite of the last year of yhm so that IshRa get the quality story telling they deserved until the very end.I know this option highly unlikely but 2019 episodes really upset me and the lack of IshRa focus.

Would love to hear your thoughts...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Though I wish to see complete different universe with DivAnRu, I miss IshRaRu very badly😢. 

Let there be come back of  DivAnRu as IshRaRu for a while🤗, it would be good to see ,from which point would they pick up the story , as Ruhanika is a teenager now. 

I would personally love to see IshRa dealing teenage Ruhi, along with Ishita pregnancy track in her 40's. Although we have seen, IshRa dealing Ruhi as a teenager in the show with Aditi playing Ruhi,the tracks were complete mess though🤮, now I would love to see proper tracks of IshRaRu with Ruhanika playing the teenager, and she turning out to be a good kid, loving her Ishima and Papa, yet there would be certain things where parents would feel tough to handle regarding teenage kids. 

Would love to watch those tracks and definitely Ishita pregnancy😢, as it's IshRa fandom's foever forbidden dream😭😭

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'd love to see a proper IshRa story from after her miscarriage track (no surrogacy or bhoot drama and all). 

But realistically, considering how Karan Patel, Divyanka Tripathi, and Ruhanika Dhawan have changed and grown physically, I don't see them fitting the classic characters of IshRaRu at this time. So a YHM revival won't work for me unless it's a completely different universe with completely different characters. 

I liked Karan as the lean and slender Raman from Akash Ganga society (pre-leap), not so much as the bulkier muscly guy from after the leap. Divyanka as Ishita before the leap (especially when they lived at Akash Ganga) looked most aligned with the character. After that, when they changed her costume and hairstyle, she didn't feel like the same Ishita to me. Particularly since her character changed to someone who overshadowed everyone else. She felt like Raman's superior instead of his partner. 

Considering how much their physicalities have changed, I don't see modern day Karan and Divyanka fitting the old characters of Raman and Ishita. If they are cast together again, I'd prefer different characters in a different universe, and definitely in a finite series.

ankitasen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Same leads. Scrapping the Mani track and onwards. YHM could easily go on for another 2 to 3 years since September 2014 without compromising the quality of its contents.  It lasted 5 more years but nosedived content-wise after mid 2015.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

I could totally get behind the idea of Raman and Ishita in an alternative universe! 👌

jaya321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Same Leads with a new Ruhi and both the leads trying to get back in their 2014 shapes. Story wise, it could start from just after the Madhavi Iyer accident case. Less OTT drama and more old yhm charm. 

Phoenix- thumbnail

Alternative continuation of the original IshRaRu story from another track

Ishita Mani Ruhi

Raman Shagun Adi 

But not the post leap rubbish

Ishita Mani were a great match 

So were Raman Shagun, a changed Shagun was perfect for Raman 

Edited by Phoenix- - 9 months ago
Phoenix- thumbnail