GOTW #3 : Mission NeiVika OS

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neivika

Posted: 6 months ago

Hello shello forumwasis! Prsenting y'all GOTW #3 but this time it's not just a game but it's more that of writing an One Shot on NeiVika. BUT this is not going to be an individual tasksmiley15. Both readers and writers can hop in and sprinkle their talent!

Let's check out an example of how this is going to work:

- Suppose a person XX starts:

XX: I looked at his eyes. They were pale. Neil did not have many to call 'his' but those he had he treasured them.

YY:  I looked at his eyes. They were pale. Neil did not have many to call 'his' but those he had he treasured them. Vidur uncle was one of them. I knew Neil was taking all pains for me but somewhere I can understand his own fight. 

And it goes on. 

RULES: *PLEASE READ*

- DO NOT QUOTE. Instead copy the previous text posted and continue it. This will help the next writer to understand the theme of the OS.

- Each member can write up to 3-4 lines in one go. Not more than that.

- This is not in rounds so members can randomly join in at any point. 

- Here's a reference link for better understanding:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4580098

The completed OS will be posted on 25th October, 2023. So dear writers and readers, feel free to 

Idea credit:@ashlesha2

Edited by agreatwcr - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neivika

"It's okay Neil. Tumhe nahi pata tha. If I had been in your place, shayad main bhi Vidur uncle ko nahi samjh paati",said Yuvika. Neil sighed. He cuddled his family's picture close to his chest and closed his eyes. 

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

"It's okay Neil. Tumhe nahi pata tha. If I had been in your place, shayad main bhi Vidur uncle ko nahi samjh paati",said Yuvika. 

Neil sighed. He cuddled his family's picture close to his chest and closed his eyes. The image of his mom flashed in his mind as he continued to remembered whatever little he could remember of her.

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 6 months ago
Syon_Anya41 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

"It's okay Neil. Tumhe nahi pata tha. If I had been in your place, shayad main bhi Vidur uncle ko nahi samjh paati",said Yuvika.

Neil sighed. He cuddled his family's picture close to his chest and closed his eyes. The image of his mom flashed in his mind as he continued to remember whatever little he could remember of her.

"It's just- I don't understand. Just what leverage do the Mahajans have over my dad, that he was willing to go to jail twice for them?!"

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Neil sighed. He cuddled his family's picture close to his chest and closed his eyes. The image of his mom flashed in his mind as he continued to remember whatever little he could remember of her.

"It's just- I don't understand. Just what leverage do the Mahajans have over my dad, that he was willing to go to jail twice for them?!"

"They are very dangerous", Yuvika replied, "Vidur uncle knows that if he doesn't obey, they might damage not just his existence but also harm you, and he will never let that happen, he was right in keeping you away from them"

"Until the day I inadvertently fell in love with one of them", Neil blurted out before he could realize.

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 6 months ago

"It's just- I don't understand. Just what leverage do the Mahajans have over my dad, that he was willing to go to jail twice for them?!"

"They are very dangerous", Yuvika replied, "Vidur uncle knows that if he doesn't obey, they might damage not just his existence but also harm you, and he will never let that happen, he was right in keeping you away from them"

"Until the day I inadvertently fell in love with one of them", Neil blurted out before he could realize.

He looked at Yuvika, half with fear of her reaction and half with a hope that she reciprocates the gesture, but to his surprise, there was none, she was rather calm.

"Don't feel bad", she said "Miraya and you have been buddies since childhood, there is nothing wrong if you developed some feelings for her, trust me she is nothing like the senior Mahajans"

He looked at Yuvika, half with fear of her reaction and half with a hope that she reciprocates the gesture, but to his surprise, there was none, she was rather calm.

"Don't feel bad", she said "Miraya and you have been buddies since childhood, there is nothing wrong if you developed some feelings for her, trust me she is nothing like the senior Mahajans"

Neil clenched his teeth as turned back, "Are you really that dumb Yuvika", he thought to himself, "I am risking my life for you and you think that person is Miraya whom I don't even remember when I last met"

"I am sorry Neil", Yuvika thought to herself, "I have known your love for me for quite some time now, but right now, my only aim is to get Shobhna punished for her crimes and get justice for my father, love is not even the last thing in my list. And I can't hold you for that, I will never give you a false hope of reciprocation"

MochaQueen thumbnail

Team Neivika

Why is no one continuing this?smiley38

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Bharadawajs

Posted: 4 months ago

[QUOTE=FlauntPessimism]

Neil clenched his teeth as turned back, "Are you really that dumb Yuvika", he thought to himself, "I am risking my life for you and you think that person is Miraya whom I don't even remember when I last met"

"I am sorry Neil", Yuvika thought to herself, "I have known your love for me for quite some time now, but right now, my only aim is to get Shobhna punished for her crimes and get justice for my father, love is not even the last thing in my list. And I can't hold you for that, I will never give you a false hope of reciprocation"

"I was right. Yuvika will never acknowledge my feelings. I'm not her priority. I should never let express my feelings infront of any Mahajans. I should divert her mind"thinks Neil. Neil looks at Yuvika & starts laughing. Yuvika staring at him. "What?!",asks Yuvika. "Yuvika, let me make it clear that Miraya isn't my type. I always saw her as my little sister. And about talking Mahajan person whom I like, its just a prank nothing else",says Neil. Suddenly Yuvika feels someone stabbed her heart. She is feeling stupid that she thought Neil will like her or Miraya. It's so ridiculous. Yuvika clears her throat saying "Shall we go to our destination?". Hearing this Neil starts driving. It's been late night already. Seeing this Neil stops the car. "Shouldn't we go forward I mean its still long way to go. Let me drive till you rest",says Yuvika."Well its not possible as its already late night. Let me park the car somewhere safe so that we can sleep tonight. I know you're desperate to meet Avni D'souza but please keep faith. We will reach there tomorrow itself",says Neil. Yuvika nods at him smiling.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 4 months ago

"I was right. Yuvika will never acknowledge my feelings. I'm not her priority. I should never let express my feelings infront of any Mahajans. I should divert her mind"thinks Neil. Neil looks at Yuvika & starts laughing. Yuvika staring at him. "What?!",asks Yuvika. "Yuvika, let me make it clear that Miraya isn't my type. I always saw her as my little sister. And about talking Mahajan person whom I like, its just a prank nothing else",says Neil. Suddenly Yuvika feels someone stabbed her heart. She is feeling stupid that she thought Neil will like her or Miraya. It's so ridiculous. Yuvika clears her throat saying "Shall we go to our destination?". Hearing this Neil starts driving. It's been late night already. Seeing this Neil stops the car. "Shouldn't we go forward I mean its still long way to go. Let me drive till you rest",says Yuvika."Well its not possible as its already late night. Let me park the car somewhere safe so that we can sleep tonight. I know you're desperate to meet Avni D'souza but please keep faith. We will reach there tomorrow itself",says Neil. Yuvika nods at him smiling.

Neil saw a Garage and parked the car nearby the garage, the outdoor was too cold therefore they decided to sleep inside the car only. Both of them released themselves from the seat belt so that they could sleep comfortably.

"Yuvika if you want you can sleep on the backseat comfortably, wait let me open the backdoor for you" Neil offered

Yuvika placed her hands on his shoulder to stop him "Nooo Neil it's ok, I am fine here, in fact you should settle on the backseat because the driving seat...." Before she could finish Neil declined so saying "Even I am fine here, let's just sleep" Yuvika nodded. 

Both of them closed their eyes in an attempt to sleep and avoid the unsaid sexual tensions and said formalities.

Yuvika was finding it hard to sleep, she looked at Neil whose eyes were closed, "Perhaps he is asleep" she thought. She couldn't take her eyes off him as the man besides her was looking like a cute baby while sleeping....

She was busy staring at the man when suddenly she heard some noises coming out of the nearby garage....

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 4 months ago