Di update karooooo na 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Di update karooooo na 
Originally posted by: awesomeava
Yes Ofcourse ... I don't know if Di understands this or not but I can't get "Pale Blue Dot" out of my system now! 25 Years from now , I'll still be asking for updates because our couple deserve a proper ending .. the murder mystery makes it double curious 😭
I'm seriously into this and I ain't joking when I say I have read and re-read this more than 10 times ... And infact I'm planning to re-read this and Di's OSes again ❤️
Same i've lost the number of times i've read this.
Its like even if you ask me in sleep i'll recite the whole story
Same i've lost the number of times i've read this.
Its like even if you ask me in sleep i'll recite the whole story
Same here!
Is there someone who must be having Di's contact number ... Or even social media accounts for that matter
I joined JA Forum late so I don't know much about it .. you must be knowing?
(Mujhe update chahiye bas , PBD ke liye sharam waram sab bhul sakti hu mai .. Ghar chali jaau mai update maangne k liye 🤣🤣🤣)
Originally posted by: awesomeava
Same here!
Is there someone who must be having Di's contact number ... Or even social media accounts for that matter
I joined JA Forum late so I don't know much about it .. you must be knowing?
(Mujhe update chahiye bas , PBD ke liye sharam waram sab bhul sakti hu mai .. Ghar chali jaau mai update maangne k liye 🤣🤣🤣)
Same here Di 🤣 mujhe bass update se matlab hai 🤪
Di Mera PM Read Kea 🤧 Abhi G-mail notification aya ☹️
Di Mera PM Read Kea 🤧 Abhi G-mail notification aya ☹️
Meraa bhi
but no reply!!
Not fairrrr!


Thoda time do unko.. vo karenge rply .. just wait
Originally posted by: awesomeava
Same here!
Is there someone who must be having Di's contact number ... Or even social media accounts for that matter
I joined JA Forum late so I don't know much about it .. you must be knowing?
(Mujhe update chahiye bas , PBD ke liye sharam waram sab bhul sakti hu mai .. Ghar chali jaau mai update maangne k liye 🤣🤣🤣)
Rose di or Kalgi di might be in her contact but now i dnt know if they come to IF any more ... N though i've been here from almost the start but i dnt know many people and whom i know stopped being on the forum
Had sent her one message a month back 😭 still didn't replied 
Hemakeerti OSes - Compiled PBD INDEX Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter...
Jodha Akbar FF : --- Who loves Him Most (M) --- Link to my other threads Thread 1 Thread 2 - Thread 3 :::::Thread 4::::...
Prologue: How it happens when both the hearts fall for each other madly without knowing each other? He is the emperor of the great Mughal...
Part 1 Two Worlds Here she was. Jodha Shekhawat stood in front of the gleaming glass and steel headquarters of Khan Engineering in Agra. The...
1.1k