Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

How and why do u think that I will support ALL nepos.....apne jaisa samajh rakha hai....ki hate ALL nepos.???

I like actors for certain reasons and being a nepo is not one of them...smiley29

Liking SRK's kids is natural for me because I am an SRK fan....itni simple se baat nahi samajh aati hai??smiley29

I don’t think this is the right approach. I am huge Sridevi fan but I can’t stand her daughters. Why does SRK fandom force you to love an eyesore like Suhana?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Daebak

She has that Morticia meets Wednesday Addams vibe. Like I wouldn't be surprised if we found out she moonlights as a serial killer. smiley37

She doesn't seem warm like Jhanvi in the few clips I have seen of her. Maybe she is an introvert?

Janvhi’s entire off screen personality is fake, she was a mean girl in school but now she’s trying to do whole I am innocent thing. 

Khushi seems more consistent to me, although I think she’s very young as well. I can’t say she’ll be an amazing actress though because I highly doubt that, but I actually like her more than Janhvi , even when they were small kids and looked horrible 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with you

Also, Jawan is an atrocious film

It worked only bcoz SRK was there....he was good

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aren't they allsmiley36

I like Navya Nanda she's the only non-plastic one and ironically enough she's the only one not an actress!

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Aren't they allsmiley36

I like Navya Nanda she's the only non-plastic one and ironically enough she's the only one not an actress!

I am sorry but I have always found her a plain Jane smiley36

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Daebak

She has that Morticia meets Wednesday Addams vibe. Like I wouldn't be surprised if we found out she moonlights as a serial killer. smiley37

She doesn't seem warm like Jhanvi in the few clips I have seen of her. Maybe she is an introvert?

Yeah well as plastic as Jhanvi is, she is quite sweet. Have never got the same vibes from Khushi, but may be I am judging too soon smiley36

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Those fake lips. 

She looks nothing like how she looked as a child. 

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don’t think this is the right approach. I am huge Sridevi fan but I can’t stand her daughters. Why does SRK fandom force you to love an eyesore like Suhana?

No one in this world other than my 2 kids can force me to do anything against my wish.

What part of "it comes naturally to me" did you not understand?? Where did SRK FANDOM come from??? 

I like SRK's kids because I like SRK....and I like most of the things associated with him.....like his wifesmiley36

BTW ....APPLYING ABSURD LOGIC TO EVERYTHING......per PHd kahan se kiya hai Dr Shaitan??smiley42

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What is she the face of ?

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She used the word excited four times in a 2 mins speech smiley32