Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
You want India to bat or field first?
I just want India to win.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
You want India to bat or field first?
I just want India to win.
Originally posted by: SlatePencil
West Bengal people would have still supported kkr even if srk has not been there because it has Kolkata in its name. They even support the knight riders team in other leagues as well
I have few friends from Kolkata who dont support KKR even though they from kolkata but ya u r right.
That should work.Originally posted by: SoniRita
I am able to see that badge SK, not sure why u not able to see. Maybe clear ur cache?

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
I want Pakistan to get all out within 135
Di its ODI n not t20. Thats next to impossible.
Kkr needs Gautam Gambhir as mentor. And if he makes kkr win IPL all the kkr supporters will vote for bjp in next election 
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
He was of India too and was doing good, but his argument with Virat caused him to resign
After Gary Kirsten
Kumble was the best Coach but VK ko pasand nahi tha woh.
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
He was of India too and was doing good, but his argument with Virat caused him to resign
Yup I remember
VK creats problem for coaches n managment i feel
Asia cup me they got all-out in 128, bas wahi performance chahiye
But I know India is very unpredictable
Originally posted by: SoniRita
I have few friends from Kolkata who dont support KKR even though they from kolkata but ya u r right.
Then they might not be Bengali or hate srk
Invalid answer

New Zealand vs India T20I series Match- Date- Venue 1st T20I October 22 Hagley Oval, Christchurch 2nd T20I October 24 Hagley Oval, Christchurch...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
🏏Asian Games 2026: India W vs Japan W: 4th QF at Korogi Sports Park, Nisshin on 18/09/26 at 10:30 AM IST🏏 Japan Women (JPN W) take on India...
Bangladesh squad for one-off Test vs Afghanistan at UAE Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Shadman Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mominul Haque,...
U turn by Tamim Iqbal, who announced Litton Das BD's ODI captain...
0