🏏Cricket World Cup 2023: Match #11: New Zealand vs Bangladesh 🏏- Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

22.2k

Users

30

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

For kal ka match

I am not using brain


Just focus on those 2 points our team will get smiley42

N the record that we will makesmiley42 8-0smiley42

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Ok , preparing wait ,

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Own team mates Matlab abhi waali Indian team ya tab waali Jab kumble khelte the

Old. When he bowled he expected everyone to take catches even though the ball was far off.

But off the field he was friendly.

PunnyPotato thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

I'm one of them.. I support KKR bcoz I'm from Bengal

Bt from last few years I'm supporting RCB too.. As I really want to see VK with trophy

See

That's what I said

I support CSK and then DC bcoz I live in Delhismiley36

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

🏏Cricket World Cup 2023: Match #11: New Zealand vs Bangladesh at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai on 13 October 2023 at 2:00 PM IST 🏏

Image


New Zealand won the match comfortably.

New Thread link-- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/cricket/5339581/cricket-world-cup-2023-match-11-new-zealand-vs-bangladesh

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Yup correct dhoni fan n csk fansmiley36

yea that's the reason they don't support KKR

Bt in GG time almost whole bengal used to support KKR

Bt after him the team is not performing well

Related Topics

Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 4 days ago

New Zealand vs India T20I series Match- Date- Venue 1st T20I October 22 Hagley Oval, Christchurch 2nd T20I October 24 Hagley Oval, Christchurch...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 6 days ago

BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 · 10 days ago

🏏Asian Games 2026: India W vs Japan W: 4th QF at Korogi Sports Park, Nisshin on 18/09/26 at 10:30 AM IST🏏 Japan Women (JPN W) take on India...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 8 days ago

Bangladesh squad for one-off Test vs Afghanistan at UAE Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Shadman Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mominul Haque,...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 1 months ago

U turn by Tamim Iqbal, who announced Litton Das BD's ODI captain...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".