Originally posted by: SlatePencil
Russell aur Narine ko jaise hi kkr release karegi woh dusri team mein jaaker Kkr ki pitaai karenge
I hope no one takes Narine n Russell if they gets released.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SlatePencil
Russell aur Narine ko jaise hi kkr release karegi woh dusri team mein jaaker Kkr ki pitaai karenge
I hope no one takes Narine n Russell if they gets released.
I was typing Breezy before tagging you. 

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
You want India to bat or field first?
Generally chasers are winning in series, to wahi karein
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
It's placed at number 1 but still not displaying.
Aisa hona to nahi chahiye... Now consult the higher authorities
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
It's placed at number 1 but still not displaying.
I am able to see that badge SK, not sure why u not able to see. Maybe clear ur cache?
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Yup I agree Neha, KKR has followers only coz of SRK nahi toh no one would have supported this team.
West Bengal people would have still supported kkr even if srk has not been there because it has Kolkata in its name. They even support the knight riders team in other leagues as well
Well he is a coach in IPL :)
I want Pakistan to get all out within 135
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
I was typing Breezy before tagging you.


He was of India too and was doing good, but his argument with Virat caused him to resign
New Zealand vs India T20I series Match- Date- Venue 1st T20I October 22 Hagley Oval, Christchurch 2nd T20I October 24 Hagley Oval, Christchurch...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
🏏Asian Games 2026: India W vs Japan W: 4th QF at Korogi Sports Park, Nisshin on 18/09/26 at 10:30 AM IST🏏 Japan Women (JPN W) take on India...
Bangladesh squad for one-off Test vs Afghanistan at UAE Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Shadman Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mominul Haque,...
U turn by Tamim Iqbal, who announced Litton Das BD's ODI captain...
0