Why is anuj so henpecked and has no self respect?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

I understand anuj was alone 45 years and may be scared to lose anupama and live lonely life again that too old age 

But hes bending too much to please anupama and shahs why?

Hes rich powerful highly qualified USA guy - such ppl have high self respect and ego and will not bend to anyone easily forget wife or in laws (as i have observed)

Its not like anupama is bill gates daughter from whom he will get 100 billion dollars inheritance later (even than his kind of education guys will not bend to wife or in laws) or shahs are tatas super rich that he has to bend so much to please 

They have high confidence too and will not be like anuj at all as they are highly qualified and need not please or bend to anyone in world to make living or for jobs

Why is anuj so low on self confidence and self respect? 

hes making all kapadiyas also bend in front of anupama and shahs like mukku, CA, gk kaka, ankush etc to please anupama and shahs 

IF US educated master degree rich millionaires are like anuj kapadiya God only can save the world 

Any girl even 20 years younger shall be willing to marry him at this age too and may treat him better than anupama too 

Now Dhukmukh threw him out of shahs house whom he only paid 20 lakhs to anupama which she never returned 

Still he will run to shahs house next day and beg and fall at their feet

Any other man would cut all relations with Shahs immediately and never go to that area too(even middle class forget rich class like anuj )

But anuj will be like you are my father my bapuji its ok if you kick me out i will still be your son blah blah and fall at his feet 

Even God must be ashamed of anuj kapadiya beh bec in religious boo it says fight in justice only bend in front of God and righteous etc 

Edited by myviewprem - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Because he wants to become a carbon copy of Anupama (maybe a result of getting bashed in the head multiple times since meeting her), so he has adopted all of her attributes like lack of self respect, devotion and free service for TamaShah Royals, unnecessary bhashanbaazi etc. 

Now all that's left is to wear a suti sari. I think that was also done at Sitaara Awards smiley36

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Funda simple hai iss show ka, you cannot have any individuality or carry a character of your own for very long…eventually all have to either bow down to the ‘maa’ or turn the complete opposite of what you were portrayed as originally…

We’ve had everyone ruin their strong personalities for maa, Malti forgotten Devi is the latest offering…Dimpy turned rogue, Kinjal turned doormat, Maaya turned mental and dead , aur Anuj toh hai hi maa and Shahs ki pooja karne ko show par

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

A rich millionaire like Anuj would never fall for a red flag woman AnupaMaaaa in the first place n marry her let alone take all this Tamashah phemily's bullshit.Any other guy would have shown them the doors along with taking back his property in which shah phemily r living off shamelessly.

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

A rich millionaire like Anuj would never fall for a red flag woman AnupaMaaaa in the first place n marry her let alone take all this Tamashah phemily's bullshit.Any other guy would have shown them the doors along with taking back his property in which shah phemily r living off shamelessly.

That guy is a billionaire who is a subject of study in prestigious MBA colleges... smiley37 I have no sympathy for him. But in reality no such man, let even an unemployed man, would marry someone like her in the first place itself. 

Can somebody write an OS where he realises his worth and shows these Shahs their true place. smiley36

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 7 months ago
Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Back when Anuj was cool and savage . He never bound in anupama baggage . But now dkp totally ruined his character 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Because he wants to become a carbon copy of Anupama (maybe a result of getting bashed in the head multiple times since meeting her), so he has adopted all of her attributes like lack of self respect, devotion and free service for TamaShah Royals, unnecessary bhashanbaazi etc. 

Now all that's left is to wear a suti sari. I think that was also done at Sitaara Awards smiley36

Ye lo apki iccha puri hogayi smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

IMG_2862.jpeg

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have seen uneducated maids hubby refusing to go to in laws house in india 

only on wedding or death they too go as they say its not nice going to in laws house frequently like anuj does 

Even if in laws are more rich and hubby less rich yet they will restrain going like anuj to in law house 

They say if you go frequently to in laws or wife house you do not get respected by wife family 

Here its not even anupam aparents house but her ex hubby house 

Should not anuj have some brains that going so frequently he will not be respected by shahs 

Indeed he must stop anupama to go so frequently and say go only in marriage/death etc some ocassion

Festival usually ppl celebrate in their own house but kapadiyas are always at shah house 

Do they not want to do puja or enjoy with own relatives/neighbours/friends on festval at their home?  

Thats what most ppl do celebrate at their home with relatives and family friends and neighbours diwali/duseerha/new year etc 

Even in USA/UK where its ok for ex hubby current hubby to be friends or mingle i doubt anyone will act like anuj towards ex hubby vanraj as if hes best friend/brother kind 

Anuj never treates own brother ankush or father GK akka with respect but fawns over vanraj and bapui so much  

Edited by myviewprem - 7 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What is "bend to wife/in-laws" lmao?

No sane person will obsess over a married woman for 26 years then blame her for having a family of their own. No one stopped him from starting a family with one of his flings or even on his own. Anupamaa is a red flag and Anuj is not? lmaoooo

No billionaire/millionaire will bring an orphaned kid to his house without adopting them first irl because, y'know, human trafficking laws and all that.

No (married) billionaire/millionaire will ever go and live with the biological mother of the said unadopted child and do mental gymnastics to prove how that isn't emotional infidelity irl

No sane person would lecture people on women empowerment and then slap her bahu 10 minutes later.

Just because both Anupamaa and Anuj are pathetic characters doesn't mean the audience has to regurgitate misogynist tropes like "henpecked husband" and 'bend to in-laws". Insaan hai khamba nahi 

Edited by Blueeeee - 7 months ago