Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
she looks like she belongs in an igloo
Better to belong in an igloo than in trash bin 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
she looks like she belongs in an igloo
Better to belong in an igloo than in trash bin 
https://twitter.com/AnvishtS/status/1710342578510655666
So no bilal. He is probably watching movies ans chilling like sajal. 
https://twitter.com/Muneebcreation_/status/1710332634487033911
Who are they and what is she wearing?
I like burgundy suits and since I am not getting a proper view I don't know if he is looking good or not.
She's mamya
Better to belong in an igloo than in trash bin
Lol, I see what you did there 
https://twitter.com/ThisIsManahil_/status/1710339755207225837
Definitely the best one.
Atleast she didn't disappoint.
Subtle yet trendy... she looks the best.
Saba was also looking good although I couldn't see niche ka part. Hope it's good
Yummy stans are about to start with the comments about her look fifty because she doesn’t show skin
mamya shahjafar, she’s in college gate and jhok sarkar with farhan. You should see her Instagram , very boldhttps://twitter.com/Muneebcreation_/status/1710332634487033911
Who are they and what is she wearing?
I like burgundy suits and since I am not getting a proper view I don't know if he is looking good or not.
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Yummy stans are about to start with the comments about her look fifty because she doesn’t show skin
Share tweets "grabs popcorn" 🍿