https://twitter.com/ThisIsManahil_/status/1710339755207225837
Definitely the best one.
Atleast she didn't disappoint.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/ThisIsManahil_/status/1710339755207225837
Definitely the best one.
Atleast she didn't disappoint.
omg it’s worse than I thought . I thought it would just be a simply white salwar kameez but this is an abominationhttps://twitter.com/beautaefulnight/status/1710338781746769932
As expected from her.
Thankfully she changed her hairstyle but that nude lipstick ruined her makeup which other wise looks good.
https://twitter.com/humanschild/status/1710338649328332972
Is bilal gonna be there or they reserve seats for all nominees?
my queen . I almost teared uphttps://twitter.com/ThisIsManahil_/status/1710339755207225837
Definitely the best one.
Atleast she didn't disappoint.
Yumna’s makeup looks the same as her character bakhtawar. Guess they’re paying homage to her nomination
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
my queen . I almost teared up
Atleast she served.
Maya’s look looks like a better version of Aima’s