Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I like Hira’s look
https://www.instagram.com/p/CyD_gKkI2oC/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
Her husband could’ve been better
I also like her look.
As for her guy, the jacket itself is not bad but the fitting is wrong.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I like Hira’s look
https://www.instagram.com/p/CyD_gKkI2oC/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
Her husband could’ve been better
I also like her look.
As for her guy, the jacket itself is not bad but the fitting is wrong.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CyEDgrXIiKk/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
The bare angle is distracting me and not in a good way
.
It's like he wore a pant meant for someone shorter than him.
head of the Pakistani cricket board. Was getting dragged last year for ignoring sexual harassment towards the women that caused one to take her life. He ended up stepping down . Also a shady business man that takes land away from the less privileged to built his properties. Very different from the woke image of Mira and Ali .What does her father do?
https://twitter.com/pov_girl01/status/1710332754611798185
This literally looks like kachara and kachara bag 
the epidemic of sock less dress shoes for men has gone on long enoughhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CyEDgrXIiKk/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
The bare angle is distracting me and not in a good way
.
It's like he wore a pant meant for someone shorter than him.
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
head of the Pakistani cricket board. Was getting dragged last year for ignoring sexual harassment towards the women that caused one to take her life. He ended up stepping down . Also a shady business man that takes land away from the less privileged to built his properties. Very different from the woke image of Mira and Ali .
Are they on good terms with their father?
Ali sethi seems to be gay. Are his parents accepting?
https://twitter.com/Muneebcreation_/status/1710332634487033911
Who are they and what is she wearing?
I like burgundy suits and since I am not getting a proper view I don't know if he is looking good or not.