Bollywood CC # 112- Page 66

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

52.3k

Users

54

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Socklet


Maine bhi Pathan nahi dekhi and I think I won't watch it smiley36

Maine bhi nahi dekhi...

Ab breezey bolegi kaisi SRK fan ho...smiley36

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

I had tried watching ek tha tiger, and the plot was sooooooooooooo bizzare ,could not finish it and then never dared to watch any of the spy universe movie.

And the wow factor, they really recycled whole tiger -zoya thing to pathan-rubayismiley36

Hamare India mein re-cycle ka bhi re-cycle karke de do.. Phir bhi log dekhenge.

Duniya mein jab tak sanima hai.. log ******* bante rahenge. smiley36

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Ek tha tiger acha laga mujhe.. TZH dekha nahi..smiley36

Tiger zoya

Pathan rubayi

They are just beyond my levels.. I am not made for such greatnesssmiley36

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Maine bhi nahi dekhi...

Ab breezey bolegi kaisi SRK fan ho...smiley36

Acchi ho.. Mat dekho.. Aisa compulsion bhi nahi hona chahiye fans pesmiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Ek tha tiger acha laga mujhe.. TZH dekha nahi..smiley36

tzh was better than ett dekh lo
GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Tiger zoya

Pathan rubayi

They are just beyond my levels.. I am not made for such greatnesssmiley36

Gaane ache the ETT ke...

Waisey which actor or movies you like the most..smiley36

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Bauwa says: paach..char..do..ek..ZERO

Stars started falling, Anu shocked smiley36

His frnd: Kya huwa? Fraandship hogayi donoki?

Random guy: He is going to Mars

Frnd: Kya?

Guy: Tumhara frnd mangal graha jaraha hai

Frnd: *shocked* Yeh baat usey pata hai?

Guy: I hope so..

Frnd: ASTAGFIRULLAH


smiley36

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Acchi ho.. Mat dekho.. Aisa compulsion bhi nahi hona chahiye fans pesmiley37

Sab kuch mere mood par depend kartha hai aur kuch OTT subscription pack par..smiley36

Filhaal prime ka subscription khatam tho nahi dekha..

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

tzh was better than ett dekh lo

Ascha..Will check though..smiley20

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".