Speechless 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Speechless 
Maine bhi nahi dekhi...
Ab breezey bolegi kaisi SRK fan ho...
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I had tried watching ek tha tiger, and the plot was sooooooooooooo bizzare ,could not finish it and then never dared to watch any of the spy universe movie.
And the wow factor, they really recycled whole tiger -zoya thing to pathan-rubayi
Hamare India mein re-cycle ka bhi re-cycle karke de do.. Phir bhi log dekhenge.
Duniya mein jab tak sanima hai.. log ******* bante rahenge. 
Tiger zoya
Pathan rubayi
They are just beyond my levels.. I am not made for such greatness
Acchi ho.. Mat dekho.. Aisa compulsion bhi nahi hona chahiye fans pe
tzh was better than ett dekh lo
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Tiger zoya
Pathan rubayi
They are just beyond my levels.. I am not made for such greatness
Gaane ache the ETT ke...
Waisey which actor or movies you like the most..
Bauwa says: paach..char..do..ek..ZERO
Stars started falling, Anu shocked 
His frnd: Kya huwa? Fraandship hogayi donoki?
Random guy: He is going to Mars
Frnd: Kya?
Guy: Tumhara frnd mangal graha jaraha hai
Frnd: *shocked* Yeh baat usey pata hai?
Guy: I hope so..
Frnd: ASTAGFIRULLAH

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Acchi ho.. Mat dekho.. Aisa compulsion bhi nahi hona chahiye fans pe
Sab kuch mere mood par depend kartha hai aur kuch OTT subscription pack par..
Filhaal prime ka subscription khatam tho nahi dekha..
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
tzh was better than ett dekh lo
Ascha..Will check though..
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0