Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Isn't it often like this?

mega success brings out people who demean the successful person (with true claims or fake ones)

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

People here can post rumors and blinds written by anonymous people and run discussions for 40-50 pages when it comes to someoen they dislike but when it comes to their own paaji they want proof evne when is someone willing to put their name behind the claim…

Acha hai bhaye… hypocrisy ki bhi sima hoti hai…

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

... And Google is doing a terrible job with this "translation" business. There's no such thing as "scolding" in my post. I just wanted to see how good Google baba was. 🤣

Just to let you know the translation of your words by another translation website:

"And is it necessary for SRK to enter every place? Is this chindi ko chod...now make a thread on Rose Valley Scam, on Panama Papers, on KKR Tax scam? I have given up on BI's honor....I don't know how to scold people like you who are crazy in love with SRK...." (easyhindityping.com/hindi-to-english-translation)

and 2 other ones:

"And is it necessary for SRK to enter every place? Is this chindi ko chod...now make a thread on Rose Valley Scam, on Panama Papers, on KKR Tax scam? I have given up on BI's honor....I don't know how to scold people like you who are crazy in love with SRK.... (typingbaba.com/translator/hindi-to-english-translation.php) + (indiatyping.com/index.php/translate/hindi-to-english)

You see, Haila, I tried 3 other translation websites which give me exactly the same translation...strange...

So, then please give me your translation of at least this part:

"BI ki izzat karke chod deta hu....nahi to tere jaise SRK ke pyar me pagalo ko theek karna aata hai ache se...."

There are still other translation websites so I could find the most accurate among the lot smiley2

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

Just to let you know the translation of your words by another translation website:

"And is it necessary for SRK to enter every place? Is this chindi ko chod...now make a thread on Rose Valley Scam, on Panama Papers, on KKR Tax scam? I have given up on BI's honor....I don't know how to scold people like you who are crazy in love with SRK...." (easyhindityping.com/hindi-to-english-translation)

and 2 other ones:

"And is it necessary for SRK to enter every place? Is this chindi ko chod...now make a thread on Rose Valley Scam, on Panama Papers, on KKR Tax scam? I have given up on BI's honor....I don't know how to scold people like you who are crazy in love with SRK.... (typingbaba.com/translator/hindi-to-english-translation.php) + (indiatyping.com/index.php/translate/hindi-to-english)

You see, Haila, I tried 3 other translation websites which give me exactly the same translation...strange...

So, then please give me your translation of at least this part:

"BI ki izzat karke chod deta hu....nahi to tere jaise SRK ke pyar me pagalo ko theek karna aata hai ache se...."

There are still other translation websites so I could find the most accurate among the lot smiley2

It says....

"This is small time. Do you want me to open a separate thread on the various Scams that SRK had been linked with? I guess I won't, out of respect for Blue Ice. I know how to cure people diagnosed with the SRK Mania. "

Mahabharat phir se shuru!