Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

And if Darshan is lying, Sunny should sue him and win the case and make more moneysmiley36

No, Darshan isn't lying about the 77 lakhs and the case is in court already since some years. I hope for Darshan that he gets his money.

Sunny got the rights of Arjun without paying for them although he promised to do so. (SRK gave him the rights for Damini as a gift, for free, but Darshan should have gotten paid.)

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/suneel-darshan-sunny-deol-owes-me-over-rs-77-lakh/articleshow/103240868.cms?from=mdr

Movie hit hui nahi ki lukkhe log aa jaate hain apna rona le karsmiley24

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

No, Darshan isn't lying about the 77 lakhs and the case is in court already since some years. I hope for Darshan that he gets his money.

Sunny got the rights of Arjun without paying for them although he promised to do so. (SRK gave him the rights for Damini as a gift, for free, but Darshan should have gotten paid.)

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/suneel-darshan-sunny-deol-owes-me-over-rs-77-lakh/articleshow/103240868.cms?from=mdr

Sunny Is lying....I will prove this by re-quoting Suneel Durshan.smiley39

It's not in court....Suneel darshan himself didn't have an answer for why the court hasn't heard it in 10 years. And if something is in court....you can't talk about it in India. He's looking for a media trial. If he's owed money, I hope he gets it back. I'm sure Sunny had his own financial difficulties after 10 flop productions but he comes to a settlement with the man. 

Aur har Jahgah SRK ko ghusedna zarrori hai kya? Is chindi ko chod....abhi banau thread Rose Valley Scam pe, Panama Papers pe,  KKR Tax scam pe? BI ki izzat karke chod deta hu....nahi to tere jaise SRK ke pyar me pagalo ko theek karna aata hai ache se....

I know you don't understand Hindi...par teri pakau baatein sunke mein angreji bhul gaya hoon...so only Hindi from now. 🙏🙏🙏

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Sunny Is lying....I will prove this by re-quoting Suneel Durshan.smiley39

It's not in court....Suneel darshan himself didn't have an answer for why the court hasn't heard it in 10 years. And if something is in court....you can't talk about it in India. He's looking for a media trial. If he's owed money, I hope he gets it back. I'm sure Sunny had his own financial difficulties after 10 flop productions but he comes to a settlement with the man. 

Aur har Jahgah SRK ko ghusedna zarrori hai kya? Is chindi ko chod....abhi banau thread Rose Valley Scam pe, Panama Papers pe,  KKR Tax scam pe? BI ki izzat karke chod deta hu....nahi to tere jaise SRK ke pyar me pagalo ko theek karna aata hai ache se....

I know you don't understand Hindi...par teri pakau baatein sunke mein angreji bhul gaya hoon...so only Hindi from now. 🙏🙏🙏

pani chori bhul gaye app smiley37Bhai Kya Kar Raha Hai Tu

chikni chopri baato ma nh ane ka

khoob maro srk ki 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

"And is it necessary for SRK to enter every place? Is this chindi ko chod...now make a thread on Rose Valley Scam, on Panama Papers, on KKR Tax scam? I have given up on BI's respect.... I don't know how to scold people like you who are crazy in love with SRK."

How rude...

Scold me smiley36 smiley37 how ridiculous!

...and "people like" me??? There aren't people "like" me in the forum...there are only people who like me and who don't like me...and YOU definitly belong to the latter group smiley16

"crazy in love with SRK" ... ha ha ha, you have NO idea smiley4

"But after listening to your clever words, I have forgotten English."

No problem, you can read them...the words are written smiley2 (but I guess, you even then prefer to write Hindi smiley36)

Edited by Clochette - 8 months ago
Haila_tu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

"And is it necessary for SRK to enter every place? Is this chindi ko chod...now make a thread on Rose Valley Scam, on Panama Papers, on KKR Tax scam? I have given up on BI's respect.... I don't know how to scold people like you who are crazy in love with SRK."

How rude...

Scold me smiley36 smiley37 how ridiculous!

...and "people like" me??? There aren't people "like" me in the forum...there are only people who like me and who don't like me...and YOU definitly belong to the latter group smiley16

"crazy in love with SRK" ... ha ha ha, you have NO idea smiley4

"But after listening to your clever words, I have forgotten English."

No problem, you can read them...the words are written smiley2 (but I guess, you even then prefer to write Hindi smiley36)

I think you should go re-read your post. The last couple of lines in particular. 

Also, I don't dislike anyone.....I don't know anyone well enough on this forum to form such a strong opinion. And Google is doing a terrible job with this "translation" business. There's no such thing as "scolding" in my post. I just wanted to see how good Google baba was. 🤣

Respect your passion towards SRK & your posts are fun to read. Was just kidding with Hindi...keep doing you!! Cheers!

Edited by Haila_tu - 8 months ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Perhaps he used up the money to launch his weird looking kid smiley36

Haila_tu thumbnail

Wrong thread:/

Edited by Haila_tu - 8 months ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4