As long as he wants 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

SRK will be forever etched in Bollywood history smiley40

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Looking at the response his character Vikram rathore (50+ age)  got from critics and public, you can say he's not going anywhere soon. smiley16

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don't think he will get into character actor mode anytime soon. 

Rajnikant's most recent role in the film Jailer where he played the role of retired cop with grandchildren and that movie is a hit. People didn't mind watching a movie where the male lead role is 70+

Am sure people would like to watch SRK also in lead roles at 70 when he plays his age.

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Jab tak hai CGI…I mean jaan. 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

How come SRK movies are breaking records all the time?

He willl be 70 and you will continue to hear such kind of news.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

According to me he’s already done. Now he’s just using the same PR tactics that Alia uses to portray himself as godly. These “corporate” bookings, satellite rights blah blah all fake lies.

It will take one flop for him to fall right back down. Literally nobody had cared about him over the last 10 years and now suddenly everyone has waken up from hibernation and fanning over him again

lol your love for Srk. But i cannot compare srk with aliaa. i don't think she could ever achieve what Srk has achieved on his own. Srk do has a very strong PR Team. They make him look this godly superstar who is untouchable. With Suhana and Aryan entering bollywood, i don't think he is going anywhere lol. I mean Suhana got vogue magazine cover page even before her movie release is something insane. And now she is the ambassador of makeup. Her movie did not even released yet lol. 

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Clearly for some time. SRK and his generation are the last of the stars, there is definitely no doubt about it anymore. The other guys have debuted all within the last 12-16yrs and are still extremely behind in stardom. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Until Alia decides she wants to do mass-hero films

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Acc to him, he is the last BW star and I kind of agree. I don't think anyone is waiting outside any of the other celebs' house (RK, RS, Alia, DP) to just see a glance of them, to wish them on their bday.

He will be a star in his own right, even if he decides to retire (lol, as if) and after that.