Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

San_MyHusband thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

You think the men are "unused"? Whatever that means you misogynist piece of trash.

Soo where are you now? Continue na...i will see how much you can say, idiot smiley36

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Oh no..not Zerodha pls

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: i_roseanne

Why everyone is interested to pick up what is left behind i.e used products smiley44

Yeah. No. Human beings aren’t products. They’re allowed to date whoever they want. Applies to both men AND women. In a free country. The last being key. 

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Ye bgrade ladki kaise inn ameerzado ko fasati hai? 

hou are calling Rhea b grade in terms of what..??? And Nikhil is a A grade just because he is rich..feel sorry for ur thinking 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rushi1981

hou are calling Rhea b grade in terms of what..??? And Nikhil is a A grade just because he is rich..feel sorry for ur thinking 

Lmaooo...will you go date a guy from the slums??? I feel sorry for your fake pretence. 

Rhea has zero achievements of her own...her acting career never took off but has always has had high flying rich friends and dated rich and successful men. She is quite the shrwd social climber.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Lmaooo...will you go date a guy from the slums??? I feel sorry for your fake pretence. 

Rhea has zero achievements of her own...her acting career never took off but has always has had high flying rich friends and dated rich and successful men. She is quite the shrwd social climber.

But the guy also chose her what does that say about him? Maybe you have few choicest words for him too 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

But the guy also chose her what does that say about him? Maybe you have few choicest words for him too 

Wasnt that the question itself? How? How she always hangs out in this richie rich circle despite being an outsider with zero achievements. 

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Wasnt that the question itself? How? How she always hangs out in this richie rich circle despite being an outsider with zero achievements. 

u think circle jerks look for achievements?