Nimbu ke post gayi kachre ki dabbe mein😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nimbu ke post gayi kachre ki dabbe mein😆
The person is political. Anything can be a political statement.
sahi kanp rahe the wo 🤣Originally posted by: hasini009
Nimbu ke post gayi kachre ki dabbe mein😆
mujhe pori story pata ha par hum yaha nahi bataege 😎Originally posted by: trouble_006
Aray MPK, popcorn mein bhi haazri laga do. Vibey kuch puch rahi hai 😆
Iss IF se kitni kamai hoti hogi? Aur bechare mods ko kuch milta hai ki nahi 😒 I do think their job is extremely tough!Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
us ka dhanda hi MIDs chala rahe ha
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
abay wo print ha
Daag k print, fate jeans.
Kya ho Gaya hai is generation ko
Koi aisa word jo nahi bolna tha?Originally posted by: hasini009
Nimbu ke post gayi kachre ki dabbe mein😆
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
mujhe pori story pata ha par hum yaha nahi bataege 😎

Toh kaha bataoge?
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
sahi kanp rahe the wo 🤣
but I don’t think it’s a trash worthy. She quoted my post from first page and she wrote swine flu something something 😆
Sallu iss generation ka thodi hai 🤔
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k