Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
i know it too π
Wait who do you think? The user I'm thinking of hasn't been around with the ID I am thinking of for a while
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
i know it too π
Wait who do you think? The user I'm thinking of hasn't been around with the ID I am thinking of for a while
sab bata do best freind bana lo πOriginally posted by: bollyqueen0
Wait who do you think? The user I'm thinking of hasn't been around with the ID I am thinking of for a while
Did he take it so seriously that he refused to communicate with the outside world? That was not even a requirement for this game π Wonder if he also gave up TV and dances every morning to a random song
My gawwwd you are hilarious πππππ. Who all are playing that BB thing seriously? Seems too much of a task, I gave up even before I signed in.Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Did he take it so seriously that he refused to communicate with the outside world? That was not even a requirement for this game π Wonder if he also gave up TV and dances every morning to a random song
Well dang the thread is gone π I wanted to post the linking evidence with the thread like this
![]()
maharani sa
ki jai ho
BQ π€£π€£Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Well dang the thread is gone π I wanted to post the linking evidence with the thread like this
Originally posted by: infinity101
My gawwwd you are hilarious πππππ. Who all are playing that BB thing seriously? Seems too much of a task, I gave up even before I signed in.
I just know that Min, Zeal, Cari, and Nina were playing. I think Min/Cari made a plan to be siblings in the show but not sure if that happened
No idea who was who because they wouldn't share but I figured out who one was early on muahahHAhahA
now I m imagining him in BB house with papa tauqeer πππOriginally posted by: bollyqueen0
Did he take it so seriously that he refused to communicate with the outside world? That was not even a requirement for this game π Wonder if he also gave up TV and dances every morning to a random song
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0