chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Happy ending

Eagerly waiting for Epilogue

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

After long time reading this story.... N u finished this story ... Read part 20 to 28 in one go

Beautiful maaneet journey comes to end with your amazing words/writing ... Love it ❤️ 

Mohinder tired his best to separate maaneet but maan staid strong with geet but at the end accept geets dad condition for his health as he knows how it is to lost father ... Maan also convince geet to take care of her father n maan himself focus on his career n as expected he becomes no. 1 way beyond mohinder n his so called status 😃 

So sad that for all this maaneet separate for more than 3 years.... Mohinder ego hurt maaneet but still they manage .... Love that in this separation too their love for other never lessen down

Mohinder was guilty for his behavior n realized his mistake but that took him so long to accept n reunite maaneet 😍 maaneet reunion part was fab... Amazing written ....love it very much ... So romantic n passionate 😍💓😍

Thank you for wonderful story ... As always love your writing 🙌 n going to read other stories n try to catch up soon 😀

Edited by maanshi - 11 months ago
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanshi

After long time reading this story.... N u finished this story ... Read part 20 to 28 in one go

Beautiful maaneet journey comes to end with your amazing words/writing ... Love it ❤️ 

Mohinder tired his best to separate maaneet but maan staid strong with geet but at the end accept geets dad condition for his health as he knows how it is to lost father ... Maan also convince geet to take care of her father n maan himself focus on his career n as expected he becomes no. 1 way beyond mohinder n his so called status 😃 

So sad that for all this maaneet separate for more than 3 years.... Mohinder ego hurt maaneet but still they manage .... Love that in this separation too their love for other never lessen down

Mohinder was guilty for his behavior n realized his mistake but that took him so long to accept n reunite maaneet 😍 maaneet reunion part was fab... Amazing written ....love it very much ... So romantic n passionate 😍💓😍

Thank you for wonderful story ... As always love your writing 🙌 n going to read other stories n try to catch up soon 😀

Welcome back to my stories.🤗

Thanks for reading. Please do give other stories a try, let me know how you like it.❤️

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Welcome back to my stories.🤗

Thanks for reading. Please do give other stories a try, let me know how you like it.❤️

Thanks to you ...  Yes I m going to read your others stories as well.... From where I left ... Going to catch up soon 😍

Commented on humari shadi -tu tu mai mai ... Epilogue post 

Edited by maanshi - 11 months ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Anu

hope you will post an epilogue

thanks

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Hi

please do post an epilogue for this story