Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

So far, both of them have shown good understanding when it comes to any issues of misunderstanding. Hopefully that will repeat. Hope they will find out Gauri's intentions.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Why is she even feeling this way? She has full right as a wife to ask him this. A woman has equal rights as a man.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

yes surely she has complete right on him and women are too equal as men 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

If anything, Gauri is the one being cheap. Trying to destroy a happy family.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

surely is gauri is cheap she is destroying a happy family for sure 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

So far, both of them have shown good understanding when it comes to any issues of misunderstanding. Hopefully that will repeat. Hope they will find out Gauri's intentions.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

its to agree because both has understood each other so well during every misunderstanding wish that this too repeat it in today's case 

let see wheather they are able to find out Gauri's intention or not 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 853

Gauri(walking left and right in her room and to herself): Now its almost 45 minutes Ishani has gone to the room. surely somehow that book would have fallen in Ishani or Raagini's eyes. Let me go and see whether there is any fight going on between them.

Telling it to herself she came out of the room were she saw the whole corridor whether anyone is there in the corridor were that was the moment Amba and Kailash were walking in the corridor were Gauri stood still in the entrance of her room were she waited for next 5 minutes kailash and Amba entered their room were Gauri taking a deep breath again seeing the corridor and making sure no one is in the corridor she started to walk in the corridor quickly and went near Ishani and Ranveer's room then stood near the window and made her ears sharp. She took the curtain that was hanging near and hided herself behind the curtain and was trying to hear whether there is any sound in Ranveer and Ishani's room.

Ranveer had a shocked and confused face seeing adult magazine in Ishani's hands.

Ranveer: Ishani aye....humare kambrey mein..

Ishani(in a bit anger tone);Haan in our room only. 

Gauri (who heard these words from Ishani clearly had a happy smile and in thoughts): The way Ishani is asking about the adult magazines to Ranveer is itself this much angry means surely there is going to be a very big fight between them.

Ranveer(with a not understanding face): Ishani adult magazine..

Ishani: These magazines were in the tea poi and this only Raagini was playing with. As I didn't give this book to her only she was getting angry on me and for asking this book only I too shouted at Raagini.

Ranveer; Okay okay I agree these kind of  books should not be in the hands of a child. (with a what to react face): But how these magazines came to our room?

Ishani saw him with a silent sharp look were Ranveer seeing the way Ishani is seeing him in a managing tone

Ranveer: Ishani see I didn't buy these adult magazines...(he was bit sweating now): Ishani please trust me haan before marriage and all I used to read the adult magazines but not now a days (he was trying to justify him to her).

Ishani(seeing him with a sharp look): Really you don't read the adult magazines now a days know?

Ranveer(with a confirmed face): Nahi Ishani...please trust me I am a father of a child Ishani then what is the need for me to read a adult magazine?

Ishani(bursted out in laughter): Then why are you trying to justify yourself to me Ranveer?confidently say these magazines are not yours.

Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani is reacting and then with a what to tell face): Really you don't have doutbt on me?

Ishani: Nahi Ranveer ...I don't have any doubt.(with a bit thinking face): The only doubt is how these magazines came to our room only?

Ranveer(feeling a relief got a little smile in his lips and then seeing Ishani with a surprised look): Thanks Ishani

Ishani: For what?

Ranveer; For trusting me 

Ishani: We have taken saath pheras and we have promised each other to trust each other Ranveer. I tell you I will have blind trust on you for sure. 

Ranveer(with a proud smile): I am blessed Ishani to have you as my wife. 

Ishani: hmm okay (giving the adult magazines to Ranveer): Go and dispose it in the outside waste bin . 

Ranveer(getting the adult magazines from Ishani); hmm okay(he was about to walk)

Ishani: Ranveer cover the magazines with the newspaper and go and dispose it If in the way anyone sees this they will think wrong about you. 

Ranveer: (with a smile): hmm okay(telling it he went to the tea poi and took the newspaper and covered the magazines with the newspaper and started to walk out of the room).

Ranveer came out of the room and walked fast crossing Gauri who was hiding behind the curtain were Gauri who saw Ranveer crossing her had a irked and disappointed face were she wanted to shout so well now. Seeing Ranveer's back and once Ranveer disappeared from her eye sight she came out of the curtain and walked fast to her room and entered her room and went and sat in the bed with a anger face. 

Gauri (to herself):What kind of trust this Ishani is holding on Ranveer? if she sees a love letter for him she is trusting Ranveer more than the letter. If I try to show Ranveer bad in her eyes keeping adult magazine means she is trusting Ranveer more than anything...(with a thinking face and with a bit anger face to herself): No there is no possibility to break Ranveer and Ishani because they trust each other so well. (with a confirmed face): But there should be a way that way I will find out soon and the day I am finding out the way to break Ranveer and Ishani their relationship will be completely washed way. (she had a sure face were her face was so vigorous) 

It was night 10.30 were Raagini was sleeping in the bed were Ranveer was walking right and left after closing the door of their room. He thought about the love letter he got and now this adult magazine was confusing him so much. Ishani came out of the washroom after changing herself to night dress were she saw Ranveer walking in the room and with a thinking face came and stood in front of him were Ranveer who was walking seeing Ishani in front of him stopped walking and saw Ishani. 

Ishani: Didn't sleep?

Ranveer(with a thinking face): Ishani I am feeling something wrong is happening around us?

Ishani:What wrong Ranveer?

Ranveer(with a confused face): I am getting love letter from a unknown person and I really don't know who loves me silently and Today this adult magazine

Ishani: Ranveer you are overthinking

Ranveer(shaking his head as no):Nahi Ishani in that love letter and this adult magazine there is a lot of chance for you to mistrust me somebody is wanting you to mistrust me.

Ishani was seeing him with a silent face

Ranveer(seeing her face well and with a bit feared face): Ishani I feel somebody like old Rithika or like Naina somebody has entered our life. 

Ishani(holding Ranveer's hand in her hand and with a light smile);let anybody come Ranveer until we are strong between us and until we hold trust on each other nothing can break us. you don't think too much. 

Ranveer(with a not convienced face): Hmmm

Ishani: What not convienced?

Ranveer: I am not able to come out of these thoughts Ishani.

Ishani: Go and sleep you will feel better in the morning. 

Ranveer; hmmm

Telling it he was about to walk to the bed. 

Ishani; Ranveer

Ranveer: hmm

Ishani: you disposed those adult magazine in the outside wastebin only know? you didn't throw it in anywhere in the house dustbin know?

Ranveer: Nahi Ishani I throwed it in outside waste bin only. 

Ishani: hmm tk good night. 

Ranveer: hmm good night

Ranveer went and laid in the bed next to Raagini were Ishani went to the bed other side and turned off the lights and laid on the other side of Raagini. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail

That trust comes from truly loving someone. That's what Ishani and Ranveer have.

coderlady thumbnail

He is right. They should not ignore these signs. They need to be watchful.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

That trust comes from truly loving someone. That's what Ishani and Ranveer have.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

trust surely comes from loving someone and that is the thing our ishveer have

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

He is right. They should not ignore these signs. They need to be watchful.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes somewhere ranveer's doubt is right

let us see whether they are finding it out or not

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 854

NEXT DAY

It was afternoon 3 o clock were Raagini was running in the bed and was smiling to Ishani.

Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini come know? you can sleep for sometime.

Raagini(running with a smile); Naa Mama

Ishani(seeing Raagini and when she was running near her in a micro second held her in her hand with a smile):Running so well know?

Raagini(laughing as her mother caught her with a smiling face): Mama..

Ishani(with a cute smile making her daughter stand in the bed facing her and with love):Sleep is not coming for you?

Raagini shook her head as no with a smile

Ishani: Naughty wali ladki

Raagini again laughed cutely.

Ishani with a happy smile pinched Raagini's tiny nose were cutie pie too with a happy smile hit her forehead with Ishani. Ishani too hit her forehead with her daughter with a smile were this was the time Ishani and Raagini heard a voice calling " Ishani".

Ishani and Raagini hearing it saw the entrance were they both saw Amba standing in the entrance of the room.

Ishani: Maa

Amba with a smile came inside the room were Ishani held Raagini and made Raagini to sit in her lap and saw Amba.

Ishani: Sit Maa.

Amba: Haan (telling it she sat in the bed facing Ishani and caressed Raagini's hair with a smile).

Ishani: If you would have called I would have come to your room know Maa.

Amba; Arrey what is there in this dikhra? Actually I came to tell you today I and Baa talked and thought to go to Siddhivinayak temple with everyone in the family. Baa told everyone over the phone and all said yes. I told to Baa that I will inform Ishani regarding this and to tell that only I came Ishani.

Ishani: Maa Siddhivinayak temple means it will be very crowd during the evening time. (showing Raagini who was now rubbing her hand with her both the hands): Raagini didn't sleep in the afternoon Maa If we go to temple means she will get sleep when we are standing in the crowd or else If she is awake also she won't be silent she will be wanting to run when we are standing in the queue to see Ganapathi Bappa.

Amba(seeing Raagini and seeing Ishani): Haan that is right only. We need to be standing for at least 1 hour in the queue to worship ganapathi Bappa. (thinking and seeing Ishani):Tk you be in home Ishani let me tell to Baa.

Ishani: Tk Maa you all go and come.

Amba: haan Parul is nearing her 9th month know so for her delivery to be normal only we have planned to go the temple with family.

Ishani: Haan that is so good Maa. Let me inform Ranveer Maa He will directly come to the temple.

Amba: Nahi Ishani let me inform Ranveer to come to home directly. you will be alone and it will take at least 3 hour for us to come back from the temple till that you don't want to be alone in the home. Let me tell Ranveer to come home early he will be with you know?

Ishani: Maa that is not a problem our house only know?

Amba: Don't want dikhra let me tell Ranveer to come to home. My phone is in my room dial to Ranveer and give.

Ishani: hmm tk Maa. (she took her phone from the lamp table and dialed to Ranveer and gave it to Amba).

Amba kept the phone in her ear and heard ring and waited for Ranveer to pick the call.

Ranveer(who was working in the system hearing his phone ring saw the display and getting its Ishani with a smile in thoughts): Haan today is the 3rd day Ishani has asked me to make her tell that " Ranveer keep my heart with you itself". She didn't tell till now. Let me openly ask her to tell now there is no other way..

(thinking it he picked the call and kept the phone in his ears and before she could talk): Ishani don't talk anything..

Amba hearing it with a not understanding face stopped her mouth from speaking next word.

Ranveer: Ishani tell those words to me today is the day for that.

Amba(with a not understanding face):What word Ranveer?

Ranveer(hearing Amba's voice with a confused face saw the phone display and confirming its Ishani's number and keeping the phone in his ear): Maa aap?

Amba: Haan mein..Tk what are those words and what day today?

Ishani seeing the way Amba is talking got to know that something Ranveer has said and he has got caught with Amba.

Ranveer(hearing the question of Amba and in a managing tone): Maa wo...actually know....aye..(she was thinking for a lie were finally getting a lie and in phone): Maa Ishani asked a puzzle question to me and today is the deadline for me to find out the answer. I was not able to find it out so only I am asking Ishani to tell the answer.

Amba: Oh tk tk ...(with a smile): aap dunno Naa really a fun couple.

Ranveer: Haan Maa.

Amba: Tk Ranveer today we all are going to Siddhi vinayaka temple in the evening so you come to home early today Ishani will be alone with Raagini you be with Ishani and Raagini.

Ranveer: Maa temple.

Amba: Haan parul is going to reach her 9th Month know so for the good birth of the baby I and Baa has planned to go to temple today with the family. I came to tell Ishani to come to the temple but Raagini didn't sleep in the afternoon If she comes to temple means she may sleep or If she didn't sleep also she won't be silent in the temple. we need to stand in the queue know so Ishani and Raagini will be home so you come quick. If you come after we leave also once reaching home call and inform me.

Ranveer: Haan Maa sure.

Amba: hmm (she cut the call and gave the phone to Ishani): Tk Ishani Ranveer will come.

Ishani: Tk Maa.

Amba: let me go now

Ishani: hmm

Amba: Bye Raagini

Raagini: Bye dadi...

Amba giving smile to Raagini and she started to walk and went out of the room.

The time was moving were the time came to its evening 6 o clock were that was the moment Ranveer entered his home were he found the whole house very silent were that indicated him that no one is in the home were as he was seeing the whole hall Ishani came out of a Pillar were Raagini with a cute smile ran and came behind Ishani. Ranveer had a smile seeing his wife and Daughter.

Ranveer(with a smile): Raagini..

Raagini(hearing her name and seeing Ranveer in a very quick ran came to him calling): Papa..

Ranveer with a smile as Raagini came to him took Raagini in his hands were Ishani seeing both Ranveer and Raagini with a smile came to them.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani):When everyone went to Temple Ishani.

Ishani: half an hour back..

Ranveer; hmm tk Maa told me to inform her once I reach home let me tell her.

Ishani: hmm

Ranveer took  his phone from the pant pocket and dialed to Amba and kept the phone in his ear and once she picked the phone he informed that he reached home. He cut the call and saw Ishani.

Ranveer: I informed to Maa.

Ishani; hmm

Ranveer(seeing Raagini): Raagini..

Raagini(seeing Ranveer with a smile); Hmm Papa

Ranveer: Tell Mama to tell "Ranveer keep my heart with you itself"

Raagini(without understanding):Kya?

Ranveer(smiling to her): Haan you may not understand this but your Mama would have understood it(seeing Ishani with a naughty smile): Hain Na Ishani..

Ishani(with a cute smile seeing Raagini): Raagini now also time is there for your Papa tell him to make Mama tell what he wants to hear from your Mama.

Ranveer: oh tk tk let me Make it..

Telling it Ranveer saw Ishani with a cute smile were Ishani too had a happy smile this was a kind of a happy family time for them.

To be continued 😉