Now you are not alone - get used to it, you will like it)

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

This is me about Ram, who brings beauty and clarifies where everything is, where is his hair spray, oh, this dandy, macho, handsome)

I'm sorry, your wife is prettier anyway, and saves resources better) Their conversations through the bathroom door are something.

Now Ram himself admits that he disappears in Priya, she says, he doesn’t hear, he just admires, looking through all his eyes about Priya and it doesn’t bother him at all, he enjoys her cute gestures, a clean and gentle face, hair that he really likes. needed. As he removed the turban from the towel, God, his hands can no longer be away from Priya, her face and hair. Ram was completely lost in the present with Priya and enjoyed their shared memories. And she was confused, but quietly accepted what he was doing. Both finally disappeared into each other and do not want to return. And why?

They just need to acknowledge what they feel and let it go. Push Kriti and memories of Yuvi away from your life.

Priya wet Ram's shirt, but did that upset him? Not a drop, he even enjoyed the water that fell on him from his wife's hair.

Papa Kapoor would be happy to hear in reality what Ram was saying to him in heaven. Ram misses his father and tries to make him proud and, like a real boy in love, tells his dad with special trepidation about the girl who admires him. His Dr. Priya.

The appearance of Kriti again strained him. He remembered the contract just in time, and Kriti wants to take advantage of the status of Ram's girlfriend in order to get another contract. Something tells me that Ram will not accept this. As well as help for mother Shalu from Kriti. He definitely doesn't need it. Just like Kriti herself.

Sherdul (how dare Kriti use the word disgusting next to him?) made it very clear that Ram and Priya's relationship is real to mom and to the world. But now Ram himself considers them so, which is why he was so embarrassed and thought aloud. The growth process continues.

How wonderful it was to hear Mom Shalu's stories about Papa Kapoor and Priya accepted it with all the love she has.

Kriti, as always, got in where no one asked. And even Priya was embarrassed this time and explained that all this was not necessary. This is a remembrance, not a damn party, have an understanding, chicken.

The other hen decided to pretend to be Priya's patient to ruin everything, but I have a surprise for both hens. Priya is impossible to deal with. She is special, first of all for Ram, and that will decide everything. Also, Shalu's mom is also with Priya. So, you understand.

Edited by SEA05 - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

NM and DP were brilliant today ❤️

First we had Ram acknowledging that Priya was definitely someone different, someone special.

Today, an acknowledgement of the change in his feelings towards Priya.

I hope he sends Kriti packing soon, before he confesses his feelings to Priya. Watching Kriti at Kapoor Mansion was so infuriating...her distasteful comments making both Priya and Shalini uncomfortable, but both of them are too nice to tell her off. But despite the hints, she just kept going!

Shreya & Kriti's plan will flop. Priya will return to Kapoor Mansion on time with Ram's dad's favorite flowers and sweets. I hope these troublesome duo leave Ram and Priya alone. Waiting for the day Shalini's powder soup conspiracy is outed!

SEA05 thumbnail

Nakuul and Disha just killed my mind completely today and I am ready to die like this indefinitely.

The feelings of Ram and Priya are not voiced, but they develop in a special way. As more is impossible in their lives. Only with each other.

For Kriti, I was frankly embarrassed and ashamed. The house is the anniversary of the death of father and husband, and she is running around with some unnecessary nonsense. Helping mother Shalu once again realize how truly she found a wife for her son

Edited by SEA05 - 9 months ago
Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Great analysis of the episode. So spot on! 💯

Special appreciation to the actors as well as behind the screen workers! Today's episode showed some great work. Really impressive!✨❤️ 

Won't add much because you guys covered all the bases 🙌🏻💫

SEA05 thumbnail

Thanks for the great review dear