Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

I like this, two parallels and closing the loops together, actually there will another later too when both will throw coffee and tea on each other

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

How close were they standing,almost bodies pressing together, or just lightly touching the other through a rim of air in between. Unsaid murmurs and unheard moans with heaving breathing, happy sighs this mission and deal was accomplished or just began if I am not wrong. Her is on the way.

He pulled her close to him , gently calming his nerves against the odds of his impatience nature being a man , angling his face to hers until his lips locked against her skin.

The kiss was gentle and very meaningful. But then it grew bigger and more intense heartbeat in hearts. After all they are humans.She tasted tentatively and heavenly even in this small touch. The caress of his lips seemed much softer this time but burned both of them. Soon he started swallowing his moan while her warm breath in a quick shocked sigh traveled into his face. ….

Di, your words do magic and my brain is thinking all sorts of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQvc0rpSmCI

Beautiful post crystal👏The kiss was gentle and soft but this was the closest he could get to touch her. And still it was more than enough to burn both of them. Aftermath is incredible, havan and all and we got these two at the peak of their game.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

I love this edit, how easily he caged her in her own Dupatta theory😆

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

“He just thought he had to do it. Being so determined, so sure of himself. He knew what he wanted for sure: He wanted her. Besides, maybe if he touched her, she would be real..." Mysticaldivine

He nestled against her cheek, her hair tickling his forehead. He leaned and kissed her lightly, memorizing her body. He wanted her to melt into him like a breeze over the water. He wanted to absorb her and stood around for the rest of the moment with her essence encased in his breath. ~Mysticaldivine~

Faiqa, these two quotes and this edit is simply amazing, just too good.👏

Such a lovely way to explain their nearness through quoted form and these go so well with this scene.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

We had such a fun time, you, mehr di, Roop di, and ofcourse, Arshi di, with Cynthia di, and how can I forget Lazyblazy.

We did but we were free of many things then, if ppl tell that they have work, kids, home, and all and then they are here on IF 24 hours like for real. 😆That explains a lot of loopholes in words and actions.We know that, we come whenever time permits and enjoy this convo, just to be together and reviving our memories. more of to be here enjoying the time.

Hope_Life thumbnail

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

Now&Then

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

I like this, two parallels and closing the loops together, actually there will another later too when both will throw coffee and tea on each other

yeap these ones later on

Hope_Life thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

We did but we were free of many things then, if ppl tell that they have work, kids, home, and all, and then they are here on IF 24 hours like for real. 😆That explains a lot of loopholes in words and actions. We know that, we come whenever time permits and enjoy this convo, just to be together and revive our memories. more of to be here enjoying the time.

I love what you said loopholes of actions and words, who cares, I am like Arshi di, do what makes you happy without caring who thinks what. But I am so happy these days seeing you all here. btw, yesterday Zoya di and I were here at the same time, and then we caught up for some time. Really had fun after so long.

Hope_Life thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Did I miss you both chatting together here, after like forever?🤗 Got sucked up at work and then at the dentist for my son, sorry for not being here, 

Yes, we missed you di. Awe, dentist? That always makes your life miserable just by thinking of that. Hoping all went well.

Today, I was taking the time to read more than writing here. Great posts and great discussions.😊

Hope_Life thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Just saw you made it there; beautiful pics.😊 Welcome back

Yes, I made it to the group yesterday. Thank You di, such an adorable feeling I have.

Hope_Life thumbnail

Look at him here, he is a lethal weapon itself😆