Who is the boss here? - She

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Priya came to the office as a star-bride, that is, already a wife. Ram scolds Yuvraj for being late with the presentation, Alekha strains her cute buns, but that's okay, good muscles are useful, workers want a photo with the boss's wife, and she wants to chastise this boss. I think you figured out who's the boss here - definitely, Priya.

She very cleverly closes the door and the blinds so as not to expose her husband's position to any talk and doubts, closes their personal disputes and contracts from the eyes - my beauty. As Ram continues his funny talk about food that hides the fact that he longs for Priya's care to bring him homemade food and all, Priya vehemently speaks out about Ram's decision with the clinic, his status, etc. You know that I adore it in them. They do not hide anything, they emotionally discuss, they do not hold a stone either in their hands or in their souls. Ram explains his position related to Shalu's mother's desire, and Priya outlines her own, related to self-esteem and her own achievements, not related to her husband's family. Once again, Ram admires Priya, calling her different, special, and hiding it behind food chatter and weight jokes. Ram, talk as much as you like, you have already disappeared and gave yourself to Priya)

While the two are worried about how to tell their mom about the clinic, some continue to eavesdrop and shit. Isn't that why Shalu's mom got so sick?

I hope Priya's intervention will save her mother not only this time, but also in the future. An aunt can talk for the rest of her life, but Priya is a doctor and she will understand and then you will finish, friends, as well as your crappy plans. Congratulations. Priya is smart and you can't fool her. Bye.

Ram, too, will not be able to deceive, neither her nor himself. "I will never let you fall." So, who does this man love? Only his boss, soul mate, personal dentist - Dr. Priya. He continues to chuckle, but inside him: admiration, respect and gratitude for Priya, who protects mom's food from her husband.

But where is mom? No one will tell or help Ram, except for Priya. And in the situation with Alekha's tense buns, too, and in everything that they still go through.

Edited by SEA05 - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEA05 thumbnail

You didn't fit in the marks, but I still call you

Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I absolutely love reading your takes on every episode! ❤️ It dissects the minutest emotion or character trait which is evident or at times invisible to the normal eye! 🤌🏻

It helps understand the story in a much better way, deeper than what meets the eye. 💯💫

Edited by Riddhi_S - 10 months ago
HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Always so positive 🥰🥰🥰🥰

SEA05 thumbnail

Stories are given to us in order to see further)

SEA05 thumbnail

We all need a place to have fun, we got it, so why deny yourself?)