Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Episode 847

The day came to its late evening 7.30 were Ranveer was sitting in the sofa of the hall and was working in his Laptop. As he was working pratik came to him having a medium sized drum in his hands. 

Pratik(sitting next to Ranveer):Ranveer..

Ranveer(without taking his eyes from the Laptop): Haan Pratik

Pratik: Are you busy now?

Ranveer: Not emergency work as I am having free time now I am working for the future project of the company. 

Pratik: Then okay Ranveer..see me.

Ranveer(took his eyes from the Laptop and saw Pratik were seeing pratik with drum in his hand he had a smile);Mota Babu till today you are having the habit of playing drums. 

Pratik; Haan I like to play music instruments know? I ordered for this drum in online and today only I got it. Can we all play the drums and sing songs. 

Ranveer(hearing it and got the thoughts of Ishani telling to him to tell her how he feels whenever he sees her, kisses her, hug her were getting this as the chance seeing Pratik): Mota Babu that is a nice idea. We all are not spending time together now a days know you go and call everyone in the house let us all sing and enjoy. 

Pratik(with a smile): hmm okay. 

Pratik started to move from there to call everyone in home for singing songs. Ranveer immediately shut down the laptop and kept it in the tea poi and immediately walked towards the kitchen. He entered the kitchen were Ishani was now cooking some curry in the stove were he cutely seeing the whole kitchen and making sure no one is there with a smile went and stood next to her. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer near her): What are you doing in Kitchen?

Ranveer: Today our love saga started know?

Ishani(seeing him with a smile); Haan from today only 3 days..

Ranveer; hmm okay...(bit going near her and in her ears in a love mixed tone): pratik has brought a new drum. He has gone to call everyone in the family for singing and enjoying. He will call you also. 

Ishani: Oh that is so nice..

Ranveer: Haan..you asked me know that how I feel while seeing you, hugging you and kissing you, When pratik plays the drums and when I sing let me tell you how I used to feel you. 

Ishani(with a cute smile);Accha..

Ranveer shook his head as yes and with a smile started to move from there were now Ishani had a love smile in her lips and she started to continue her cooking. 

The time was exactly 8 o clock when everyone were sitting in the hall. Baa,Mithesh,chaithali, Kailash, Amba, Laxmi, Laxmi's husband were sitting in the sofa were Disha, Manas, Krish, Parul, Sharman,  Ishani were sitting on one side on the floor Spreads were on the other side Devarsh,Krisha, Pratik and Ranveer, Gauri were sitting and all had a happy smile in there faces as they are spending time with each after long time. Krish was happily sitting near Ishani and he was enjoying his Maasi's company were Raagini was cutely playing with Amba being in her lap. 

Baa: After long time we all are together with each other. 

Ranveer(with a smile): Haan Baa we all are getting busy in our own works and our family time is getting reduced. So today let us give the credit to Pratik and his drum for bringing all of us together. 

Everyone clapped and smiled happily were Pratik gave a proud smile. 

Pratik; tk thanks for the claps.Who and all want to sing can sing happily let me play drums for your song. who is going to sing first...

Baa: let me tell (seeing everyone):Sharman will sing first..

sharman(seeing Baa): Baa you have locked me with Pratik 

Baa; Haan Sing know? 

Sharman:(shaking his head as okay with a smile): Tk...(seeing pratik): See only a small bit I am going to sing match with your drums music okay..

Pratik; Tk bhaiya let me..

sharman(with a smile were seeing Parul a glance and then): 

Do lafz ki hai baat ek hi hai
Kyon darmiyan fir ruki ruki
Kah bhi na paayen, rah bhi na paayen
Kyon be-wajah hai ye bebasi

Ranveer as Sharman was singing the song saw Ishani were Ishani too enjoying the song saw Ranveer with a lovely glance were both were staring each other happily. 

Ranveer(as Sharman was singing just moving his lips seeing Ishani): Tum me hum hain, hum me tum ho
Tum se hum hain, humse tum ho
Qismato se milte hai do dil yahan

Har kisi ko nahi milta
Yahaan pyaar zindagi me 

Har kisi ko nahi milta
Yahaan pyaar zindagi me 

Khush-nasib hai hum jinko hai milee
Ye bahar zindagi me
Har kisi ko nahi milta
Yahan pyar zindagi me

As Sharman finised his song everyone clapped their hands happily. 

Amba(seeing Sharman): you sang so well Sharman..

Sharman; Thank you Kaki..Next who is going to sing..

Devarsh(with a happy smile): Gauri will sing. 

Gauri(seeing Devarsh): mein

Ishani; Haan Di we all know you will sing well come on sing now...

Ranveer(with a smile seeing Gauri): Haan sing Gauri we all missed your singing so many days know? come on sing...

Gauri(seeing Ranveer and with a love smile): Haan Ranveer...(seeing Pratik); Let me sing Pratik..

Pratik; hmm okay Di sing..

Gauri(with a smile turned and saw Ranveer who was sitting next to her and then again seeing everyone started to sing): Dil yeh bechain ve
Raste pe nain ve
Dil yeh bechain ve
Raste pe nain ve
Jindri behaal hai
Sur hai na taal hai
Aaja sanwariya ... aa aa aa aa
Taal se taal mila ... o o o
Taal se taal mila

Everyone started to clap according to the rhythm Gauri was singing were Gauri again saw Ranveer were almost in her Dream everyone in the hall disappeared were She and Ranveer was only on the hall. 

GAURI'S DREAM

Gauri(holding Ranveer's hand in her hand): Dil yeh bechain ve
Raste pe nain ve(she Rested her head in his shoulder)
Dil yeh bechain ve
Raste pe nain ve
Jindri behaal hai(with a feeling sad face)
Sur hai na taal hai(shaking her head as there is no rhythm in her life to Ranveer and going behind Ranveer and hugging him from behind and with a romantic smile): Aaja sanwariya ... aa aa aa aa
Taal se taal mila ... o o o
Taal se taal mila(she almost lost herself in the hug with closed eyes).

GAURI DREAM END..

Everyone clapped with a happy smile in their face were Gauri came out of the dream and saw herself and then saw everyone and then saw Ranveer with a longing face were Ranveer was smiling happy seeing Pratik playing drums.

Ranveer(turning and seeing Gauri): you sang so well Gauri..

Baa; Haan Gauri your song was so nice..

Gauri; thank you Baa(she then saw Ranveer and then in thoughts): I really need you Ranveer I am not able to stop myself from falling in love with you. 

Now Chaithali was singing were Pratik was making funny music for her song were everyone were enjoying the day so well. Mithesh sang a song, Kailash sang a song for Amba were everyone started to fun on them and enjoy were all were happily smiling hearing Kailash's song for Amba were as all were enjoying the fun Ranveer smiling and then saw Ishani who was now hitting her forehead with Krish were she hitting and taking her forehead from Krish and saw Ranveer were Ranveer gave a mesmerized smile were Ishani too smiled to him so well.

Pratik(almost distracting Ranveer who was seeing Ishani); Ranveer..

Ranveer(taking his eyes from Ishani and saw Pratik): Haan Mota Babu

Pratik; tk Ranveer almost all sang finally you sing a song we love your singing always. 

Ranveer(seeing Pratik): tk fine let me sing you play the drum(he telling it saw Ishani a cute look and then saw everyone a casual look and then now started to sing): aise lehra ke tu rubaroo aa gayi(thought about the day she came as a 6 years girl in front of him for the first time)
dha kanein betahasha taapne lagin
teer aisa laga dard aisa jagaa(he thought about the day he proposed her and everyone beat him hard and sent him out of the house)
chot dil pe wo khaayi mazaa aa gayaa!

Ranveer(with a smile seeing Ishani): mere rashke qamar(cutely moving his head lightly indicating her): tune pehli nazar
jab nazar se milaayi maza aagaya

Ranveer(he thought about the day Ishani hugged him tightly when they went to kashmir for Honeymoon and Ishani feared he had accident and when she saw him she hugged him tightly): josh hi josh mein meri aagosh mein

aake tu jo samaayi mazaa aa gaya

Everyone in chorus(with a smile): mere rashke qamar tune pehli nazar
jab nazar se milaayi mazaa aagaya(all were clapping happily).

Gauri turned and saw Ranveer who was sitting next to her and with a smile she was falling for him like anything. 

Ranveer bit longed for Ishani near him now were that let him to the dream world now..

RANVEER'S DREAM

Everyone in the hall got vanised were now only him and Ishani were seeing each other with a smile. 

Ranveer(putting his hands behind Ishani's back and pulled her close to him and in a cute look): ret hi ret thi mere dil mein bhari(with a so much want in his eyes): pyaas hi pyaas thi zindagi ye meri
Ranveer(Ishani started to caress his hair and his cheeks slowly and with love were he sang): aaj sehraaon mein ishq ke gaaon mein
baarishein ghir ke aayin mazaa aa gaya

Everyone(in chorus); mere rashke qamar tune pehli nazar
jab nazar se milaayi mazaa aagaya

RANVEER'S DREAM END..

Ranveer(hearing everyone singing in chorus came out of the dream world were he saw himself with a smile and then saw Ishani with a casual smile): ranjha ho gaye hum fanaa ho gaye
aise tu muskuraayi mazaa aa gaya

Everyone(in chorus); mere rashke qamar tune pehli nazar
jab nazar se milaayi mazaa aagaya

Ranveer(with everyone): barq si gir gayi kaam hi kar gayi
aag aisi lagaai mazaa aa gaya

Almost everyone started to dance were Ranveer too clapping his hands was dancing with them were Ishani saw Ranveer with so much love in her eyes. She was sure that Ranveer telling his feeling to her through the song has made her to fall in his love so well. 

Amba smiling seeing everyone dancing and saw Ranveer were he was too dancing and was seeing Ishani with so much love in his eyes were Amba saw Ishani too seeing him were she was really able to understand the each and every inch of feeling Ranveer had for Ishani in this song. She exactly got to know that the song was sung by Ranveer for Ishani only. 

Everyone enjoying the dance and song and now started to move to the dinning table for the dinner were everyone had their dinner one by one was starting to move to their room. Ranveer finishing his dinner came to the tea poi to take his laptop and when he was about to take the laptop. 

Amba: Ranveer...

Ranveer(without taking the Laptop saw Amba and with a smile): Haan Maa. 

Amba(turned to the dinning table and saw were Ishani was making Raagini smile and was making her have the dinner were with a smile saw Ranveer);Today you sang so well. 

Ranveer(with a surprised look): I am surprised Maa. 

Amba: why?

Ranveer: I used to sing always in the gang but none of the day from my childhood you have said about my singing that is why today I am surprised. 

Amba: (taking a deep breath): Other times you will be enjoying with the gang and singing along with them but today you sang for Ishani only know?

Ranveer(seeing Amba with a what to react face were it was really amazing for him to know that Amba is understanding his love feel so well): Maa really I am amazed today. How you found out Maa?

Ishani; I am your mother Ranveer..Haan once I never tried to understand your feelings for Ishani but..(seeing him with a happy smile):Today  I got to know each and every inch of your feeling for Ishani. 

Ranveer(with a happy smile hugged Amba):Really Maa I am happy for you and Ishani. I never thought that you both will patch up to this level. Thanks for understanding my feeling for Ishani maa. 

Amba(hugging him well): hmm I will be always protecting you and Ishani Ranveer...(she felt so happy for her Son life going well).

Ranveer would never know that Amba will be the one who is going to separate Ishani from him were Amba too does not know she is the one who is going to break her son's marriage life into pieces. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Everyone had fun singing. Ranveer sang for Ishani and she knew it. Even Amba could see that.

coderlady thumbnail

What will cause Amba to to break them and why? Will she be pushed into it by someone?

Edited by coderlady - 9 months ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Everyone had fun singing. Ranveer sang for Ishani and she knew it. Even Amba could see that.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the fun everyone had and ranveer singing for Ishani and both Ishani and Amba getting to know it 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

What will cause Amba to to break them and why? Will she be pushed into it by someone?

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

let us see what is going to come 

let us see what is going to cook up between Amba and Ishveer 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 848

Ranveer came to their room and kept his laptop in the Table and came to the bed and sat in the bed and took his cell phone from the pocket and kept in the lamp table and had a smile thinking about his love and marriage life. 

That was the moment Ishani entered their room were she saw Ranveer who was sitting in the bed were Ishani had a smile seeing Ranveer were Ranveer too gave a cute smile seeing Ishani. Ishani closed and locked the door and closed the door with the curtains and went to the cupboard and took her night dress. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani

Ishani(without turning to him): hmm

Ranveer: Where is Raagini?

Ishani: Maa asked for Hot bag to keep it to baba's leg to give Hot bag I went to Maa and baba's room and Raagini too wanted to be with Maa so I left her to Maa. 

Ranveer(with a naughty smile):Oh...

Telling it he immediately got down from the bed and when Ishani closed the cupboard and was about to go to the washroom Ranveer cutely held her hand and cutely turned her to him and with a cutie pie smile put his hands behind her and pulled her close to him. 

Ranveer: (with a cute face):Give your heart to me. 

Ishani(with a challenging smile): Not that easy Mr. vaghela you have to do something impressing to get my heart. 

Ranveer: oh tk tk (with a cute smile): Kiss?

Ishani(with a naughty face):No..

Ranveer: Ishani Raagini is not with us.

Ishani: so

Ranveer: so today shall we..(he took his lips near her lips to kiss her).

Ishani(getting Ranveer's intention and in a very low tone): Ranveer...

Ranveer(without taking his eyes from Ishani's lips): hmm

Ishani: you want love making today..?

Ranveer(with a seductive face pulling her more close to him): If you tell yes means want it today If you don't want today I too don't want..

Ishani(he really impressed her so well in this word): Really you are a great lover you are a gentleman when it comes to love making Ranveer. 

Ranveer(taking his eyes from her lips and seeing her with a smile): Haan I am a great lover, great gentleman because of you only because only My Ishani can make me feel the emotion inside me, she can make me feel jealous, she can make me possessive,she can make me love, She can make me smile(when he was about to tell the next word)

Ishani(with a fade smile):She can make you cry a lot too Ranveer.

Ranveer(hearing it saw her with a what to react face were he left her from his grip and with a light smile): Nahi Ishani aise nahi hain

Ishani(with a questioning face): When Chiraag came to our house to see Disha as his bride seeing me he chose me over Disha? That day you were happy?

Ranveer(who didn't expect this kind of question from Ishani with a silent face):Nahi I was broken into pieces Ishani. I just wanted a separate world so that I can hide my Ishani in that world and I alone can keep my Ishani to myself. (with a light smile thinking their old days touching his heart and seeing Ishani):This heart know Ishani it is not that easy to explain. When I got to know that Chiraag has come to see Disha I was really happy for Disha that she has got a good groom but when that chiraag eyes fell on you know?

Ishani: you didn't like it..

Ranveer: Haan I felt possessive. First time I felt sad for being Servant that is why I was not able to be near you Ishani. (now with a fun smile): But when you got to know that Chiraag rejected Disha you came to my home and took me to Chiraag's house

Ishani(now remembering their old days and then seeing Ranveer); Haan that day know Ranveer's face was so dull he was drunk and he was having tears in his eyes when I asked why are you crying you said you are having stomach ache. When I said I came to Chiraag's house to reject him as tit for tat for rejecting Disha you had so much smile in your face Ranveer..

Ranveer(bit laughing with her): Haan I was really happy that you rejected Chiraag. Tum meri girl friend hain how to give you to that Chirkut chiraag..

Ishani: hmm (she too laughed with him):Tk today I was able to get your feeling of how you feel when ever you see me, hug me and kiss me through your song. 

Ranveer: you liked the song?

Ishani: Haan It was so nice Ranveer 

Ranveer(with a happy smile):Today Maa talked to me she told me I sang so well and she told me she was able to understand the love I have for you. 

Ishani: Haan Now a days I am really happy being with Maa Ranveer. Really I have to thank you so much for giving me such a good mother in law. 

Ranveer(seeing her with a calm face); Nahi Ishani Maa and you were so good persons in nature due to seeing my crying for you only Maa never liked you but with your beautiful character you have changed Maa so well. she is loving you so much. 

Ishani: Haan I know that Ranveer. Really I want to thank god for giving you and your family to me. 

Ranveer: Okay go and thank the god in the morning(putting his hands behind her back and pulling her close to him): Now tell me what you want to do tonight?

Ishani(with a naughty smile): let me go and change?

Ranveer(with a naughty face): want to change?

Ishani: Haan ..

Ranveer(with a love overflowing face): Your husband is hungry know?

Ishani: Accha (with a smile): But we have planned it at the end of 3rd day know? Before that get my heart from me. 

Ranveer(leaving her with a smile): Haan okay but I will surely get your heart from you Ishani. 

Ishani: hmm okay..

Ishani telling it entered the washroom to change were Ranveer with a smile went and laid in the bed and closed his eyes to sleep. Ishani came out of the washroom after chaning herself and she came and laid next to Ranveer and turned off the lights and closed her eyes to sleep. 

Gauri laying in the bed and seeing the roof of the room was thinking about the way Ranveer sang the song today and the way he was smiling so well were Gauri thought about singing her feeling seeing Ranveer were she was really wanting Ranveer to see her. Her heart was wanting Ranveer to love her and give her a beautiful life. 

Gauri(in her thoughts): How to make Ishani to hate Ranveer? That love letter Idea didn't work out now what to do next? Ishani won't get angry that easily. There will be a specific thing that will make Ishani angry what that would be? (she was thinking about Ishani's character so well were after few minutes she was not able to get anything and then to herself): what do do? But surely I will do something for sure. 

To be continued 😉

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful updates 

Feel good moments 

I loved it 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 849

NEXT DAY MORNING..

It was 6.00 o clock in the morning were Ranveer holding his head with his one hand and was seeing Ishani with a lovely look were there was a constant smile in his lips. 

Ranveer(with a naughty smile went near her ears and in a very very low tone): Ishu

Ishani(in deep sleep): mmm

Ranveer(in a husky voice): Its 8 o clock...

Ishani hearing it immediately opened her eyes and got up and sat in the bed and rubbed her eyes fast and saw the clock were the clock was showing the time as 6.05 were seeing the time and Ishani turned and saw Ranveer were he was cutely resting his head in the bed rest and was smiling a fun smile. 

Ishani(with a bit irritated face took a pillow throwed it on Ranveer): Why you woke me up Ranveer?

Ranveer:(getting the pillow beat of his wife with a smile):  wo..(before he could tell the reason)

Ishani: another one hour I will sleep now my sleep got disturbed. Now If I try to sleep also sleep will not come. (seeing him a cute funny anger face):mm Tell me why you woke me up?

Ranveer: I woke up by 5.45 and I was seeing you only and was admiring my sleeping Ishani. (in a micro second held her hand and made her lay in the bed and he came above her): you looked beautiful and just wanted to disturb my wife with Love so only disturbed you. 

Ishani(seeing his face so close to her and now with a cute puppy face): Now a days know your naughtiness is 24*7 to that extreme you are playing with me. 

Ranveer: mmm I am like that only..(seeing her a cute look): Ishu

Ishani; hmm

Ranveer: really should we wait till tomorrow night?

Ishani(touching his shoulder): Why?

Ranveer: I am not able to control Ishani

Ishani(hearing it with a cute look held his t-shirt and pulled him close to her and in a husky tone): See its morning Ranveer and in next one hour I need to start to get ready. want to make breakfast. 

Ranveer(with a not liking face); Mala hain na..

Ishani: Today Mala's husband is not here he has gone to his village so Mala only has to leave her son in school so Mala will come late only till that all cannot wait for their breakfast know?

Ranveer: Ishani (he was wanting her so much)

Ishani: Ranveer only one hour is there. I know you so well..

Ranveer: What you know?

Ishani: wo kuch nahi(she saw other side)

Ranveer(caressing her cheek with love);tell me what you know?

Ishani(seeing him with a shy face): I know one hour and all is not enough for you. you won't get satisfied...

Ranveer(with a manly smile): hmm really you have got to know me so well Ishani. 

Ishani; Haan I know you inch by inch in love making

Ranveer: Really?

Ishani: hmm

Ranveer: Tk shall I at least kiss you?

Ishani: Haan lip lock..

Ranveer with a smile shook his head as okay fastly and then in a cute move took the bed sheet and covered both of them were they both started to have a lovely dovey moment. 

Gauri came down in the stairs and was walking in the hall to go to the Garden for walking were before she could cross the entrance of the hall she found some old items kept as a bundle as well loose items. She was sure these items are scrap items were by that time Ramu brought some more Scrap items and kept it down with the other scrap items. 

Gauri(seeing Ramu):aye sab..

Ramu: Scrap madam got from everyone's room after cleaning. Need to put it to the scrap person. 

Gauri; hmm okay

Ramu giving a smile started to go to get the other scraps. Gauri as soon as Ramu went from there was about to walk towards the Garden were before that her eyes fell on the Scrap items that are kept in the floor were her eyes fell on 2 - 3 books were seeing the book cover itself she got to know those are Adult magazines. 

Gauri(to herself in a low tone): Adult magazine hmmm may be they would have got it in Devarsh or Pratik's room..

Gauri again seeing the adult magazine got a small flashback of their early 20s

FLASHBACK..

Ranveer and Ishani were sitting in the bench in the corridor were Gauri who returned from the collage saw both Ishani and Ranveer. 

Ranveer: Ishani these things are normal in this age. 

Ishani: Oh really..first you started to read one book now a days there is no control at all. you are keep on getting new new books everyday. 

Ranveer; Ishani in this age If we don't get these kind of feelings means only we are abnormal..

Ishani:oh...Don't know when you are going to change this habits of drinking, reading adult magazine and then watching sunny leone videos...

Ranveer; Madam all the men's are like that only okay...Even If you get married your husband also would have done these things..

Ishani: If I see my husband with these adult magazines know I will just kill him..

Telling it without waiting for Ranveer's answer Ishani walked away from there. 

FLASHBACK ENDS..

Gauri(with a smile and in thoughts): Now I got to know what Ishani hates. Ishani hates adult magazines. If I go and keep these adult magazine in the tea poi of Ranveer's room and If Ishani sees it and get to know that till today Ranveer is reading adult magazine means..(she had a happy smile and in thoughts): Or if even adult magazine gets in the hands of Raagini means Ishani will get more angry and scold Ranveer.

Thinking this as the idea to create a rift between Ranveer and Ishani seeing the overall house and getting to know that no one is there and in the micro second she took 3 adult magazines and she hided it behind her and started to run quickly in the stairs were she walked in the corridor fast and entered her room and kept the adult magazine below the bed and hided it below the bed. 

Gauri(to herself); I will see Ranveer's room situation and keep the adult magazine in his room. (she had a satisfied smile for getting this plan)

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri is up to her tricks again. The worst part is even Ragini has a chance to be affected.

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri is counting on something that may not be the case any more. Ishani may not react as strongly as she expects. She is not a young girl any more.