Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

OMG! This story was so great. I wish Priya and Ram could marry based on their choice, rather than forcing themselves and betraying everyone else.

And thanks for tagging! 

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow..loved it❤️...and thanks for the tag🥰

MochaQueen thumbnail

I loved the concept and the ending

Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I do like your repair work on the balh storylines, a lot. The only bit I didn't like in this was Priya seeming a bit of a pushover in relation to her mother's pressure, but I respect any logical author's view, so I'll take it. 

It's very cathartic when IF writers divert the stupidity we have to see and just simplify. This is how Shalini should behave if she wants the best mommy tag. I wish the leads would use their heads and hearts and stop irritating us. 

♥️

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Beautiful OS, Nita ❤️

This is the second time I am reading your story. Watching Ram-Priya get married by lying made me feel so sad that I came to read your story again.

It's perfect, this is how it should have been. They should have apologized and come clean. I can totally imagine RaYa dancing for the first time at SharTika wedding

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 10 months ago
Gaaye3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well written as always. Maybe make this a ss instead of a os. What happened in that dance at shardul and ritika’s wedding to change their minds?:)

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

Like this better than the show.... Please keep writing! 👍

Thank you ❤️. Glad you liked it 🤗

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia.himk

another amazing masterpiece.. 👏

Thank you for the lovely  feedback ❤️. Glad  you liked it 🤗

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Beautiful OS, Nita ❤️

This is the second time I am reading your story. Watching Ram-Priya get married by lying made me feel so sad that I came to read your story again.

It's perfect, this is how it should have been. They should have apologized and come clean. I can totally imagine RaYa dancing for the first time at SharTika wedding

Unresed :)