Originally posted by: carisma2
It's not Bollywood. But this song is really cool.
Have u guys heard it?
Why does this sound like a mashup of 10 other songs?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: carisma2
It's not Bollywood. But this song is really cool.
Have u guys heard it?
Why does this sound like a mashup of 10 other songs?😆
you have good hearing sense. It does ...
Like i can hear some parts of other sings in it. Ur clever for noticing that.
Originally posted by: carisma2
you have good hearing sense. It does ...
Like i can hear some parts of other sings in it. Ur clever for noticing that.
I have low vision...they say when your vision is weak, your other senses grow stronger...maybe thats why😛
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I have low vision...they say when your vision is weak, your other senses grow stronger...maybe thats why😛
Then why is both mine low? 🤣
Because yours isnt as low as mine😆
Lol. Do u think it's true though that the other sense is more heightened or do you think the other sense will also get affected and become lower?
It was this song I was supposed to post.. I accidently posted the salman one. Lol that 2 a famous song I called infamous.
Lol sorry that was the wrong link.
It reminded me of this one.
Originally posted by: carisma2
It was this song I was supposed to post.. I accidently posted the salman one. Lol that 2 a famous song I called infamous.
Lol sorry that was the wrong link.
It reminded me of this one.
Haven't heard this song as well but the tune is based on a popular punjabi folk tune. I have heard various songs based on the same tune. One was even sung by Rafi saab.
I'll share that song if I remember it 😆
Edit - found it 👇
https://youtube.com/watch?v=o5xjC-dk6Ro&feature=share8
Based on same tune but with a slower tempo.
Now this is what i call an old song 😆
There's one from Jagjit singh too based on the same tune, if I'm not wrong (but i dont remember its words). 😬
Edit 2 - found Jagjit Singh's version too 😆👇
You're welcome 😆
https://youtube.com/watch?v=CXfzPtwkEUo&feature=share8
Tagging Charu and Slowly as they might like this too.
I saw your post and went to search for the link on YT and quote karne gai tab I saw you had already posted the song.. 2 min se late ho gai.. 😆
How sweetly Jagjit ji is smiling in this song.. Jagjit Chitra as a pair was something else ❤️
Edit
Hahaha and I just saw you tagged me in this!
I saw your post and went to search for the link on YT and quote karne gai tab I saw you had already posted the song.. 2 min se late ho gai.. 😆
How sweetly Jagjit ji is smiling in this song.. Jagjit Chitra as a pair was something else ❤️
Edit
Hahaha and I just saw you tagged me in this!
Haan re. Both had such cute chemistry. Plus I rarely see Jagjit in such a jovial mood. 😆❤️
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
2