Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kareena Kapoors entry cracks me up.
Very nicely done - Every one has done brilliantly in this.
Coolest songs... I'm thinking of songs with lot of water or snow :
Originally posted by: carisma2
It's not Bollywood. But this song is really cool.
Have u guys heard it?
No I haven't... but it does have a catchy tune. Let's see which one of our muisc directors copies it 😆
Originally posted by: carisma2
It's not Bollywood. But this song is really cool.
Have u guys heard it?
Nope, I haven't. But thanks for sharing, will listen to it 😅
Originally posted by: ICBPWHV2FEY3H5YR
No I haven't... but it does have a catchy tune. Let's see which one of our muisc directors copies it 😆
Yeh.. there was another song in punjabi similar but i can't rem. But there are slight hints off the sing meri chat pe aaya karo from uff yeh mohobath.
The hindi music directors will take it and ruin it.
Do listen. It's really nice.
Song i posted earlier.
Reminds me of this song. But this also originally came from another. Just can't recall it.
Yeh I am this ancient, lol to rem the song here from this movie which prolly no one watched or remembers. 😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
2